"Yay!"

"I'm going now, I'll see you later!" Lachlan said as he waved goodbye as he went to the cab that was waiting. "To the airport, please" he said, and they drove away.

He stepped into the plane and grabbed his laptop immediately. "Got to catch up with my videos" he silently said as he clicked on one of Vik's. "Toronto Vlog" it was called.
As he put his earphones in his ears, he played the video.

"Hey guys, it's me, Vikkstar 1, 2 and 3! And today we're flying to Toronto!" He pointed the camera at a girl and the girl yelled "yay!"

Lachlan recognised that face. Vik, him and her would Skype every so often.
She was lovely, really.

The video showed the airport and the flight, but 40% of the video was showing that girls face.
Lachlan thought that was odd, but he didn't mind. She was gorgeous, after all.

"Hey guys, so we just arrived in Toronto and it's so cool here! Guys, say hello!" Vik turned the camera and showed Mitch, Jerome, Rob, Preston and (y/n). Lachlan smiled. He had crazy friends.

His eyes started to fall and they slowly shut. Sleeping on the plane was a good thing, he had so much more hours to go.

Once he arrived in Hawaii, he got greeted by the rest of the pack. "Hey! Lachlan bae!" Preston yelled to get his attention, and Lachlan walked up to them.

"Hey man, great to see you! You excited?" Rob asked. "Yes very! I watched Vik's vlog yesterday, is the girl still coming with us?" He asked, hoping they'd say yes.

As he said that, a little head popped up, followed by a body. "Hey Lach! So good to finally see you!" She said as she went in for a hug.
Lachlan blushed. He wasn't used to hugs.
-x-
I saw Lachlan. I heard the sentence "is the girl still coming with us" which woke me up a little. The flight made me very tired, but I tried to look awake at least.

As I heard it, I showed myself and realised how tiny I was compared to him. "Hey Lach! So good to finally see you!" I said as I went in for a hug. 'Shit, I shouldn't have hugged him' I thought to myself.
But instead of him rejecting me, he hugged me back and I felt him get warm.

"Hey Lachlan!" Vik broke the hug, showing jealousy.
I was still hurt by what he said the day before yesterday, but I tried to forget it. He didn't like me. It was clear.

I saw Vik blush as he looked at us both. "Ugh" I thought to myself "don't make it so obvious that you like him. I'm still here dreaming about you, remember?" I was jealous. I loved Vik, he knew that.

To avoid getting hurt more, I grabbed my stuff and asked "what way are we going to the house?"
Mitch answered "this way! Follow me!" And he walked to the exit, while getting followed by 6 people.

Jerome walked next to Mitch, whispering things and turning red. I wondered what he said.

As we arrived to the house, Lachlan grabbed my stuff. "Oh, I can carry it, no problem!" I said to him with a friendly smile. I didn't want him to touch my stuff, he's the one who stole Vik from me.

"Nah, I'll do it. We sleep on the same room anyways!" He reacted and walked inside with my stuff.

That scared me. "Who else is in our room? I asked him. "Vik. Just you, me and Vik."
And he ran upstairs.