"Join!"

It's been two weeks since he kissed me, but we hadn't really talked about it yet. It kept replaying in my head, and I was glad about that, because I loved that moment... Oh how I wish it'd happen again.

I sat on the couch and read a book that Vik recommended to me. I felt someone jump next to me "and? What do you think?" The guy asked. I recognized that voice very well as I turned to my 'Rizz'. I smiled at him and reacted with "yes! I love it!" And as I stared into his eyes, he couldn't hold it in longer as he leaned forward and kissed me passionately. That sudden moment turned into a long kiss as I got red from tip to toe again.

"Are you kidding me?! Did that actually happen?" Ilse didn't believe me.
We were both fans of Vikk, but I was lucky, while she on the other hand, didn't have luck at all.

"Well I really got to go, Joren and I are going out for pizza and my hair's a mess!" She said. Her hair is always a mess. I liked it though.

"Oh, have fun! I should get something to eat aswell. See ya' later, Ils!"
I heard a bye from Ilse as she hung up.

I heard Vikk play with Simon, Ethan and Josh, expecting it to be Uno, so I silently walked in. But they weren't. In fact, they were playing Cards against Humanity.

I tried not to get noticed, because I was scared I'd interrupt the game, but Vik said "hey! Pook! Want to play with us?"

"Aren't you guys recording?" I whispered, and they said yes back, not sure why I asked.

"Join! You can be on my team!" Vik said with a smile. Oh, wasn't he adorable as ever?

"Guys! A new member has joined! Smile at the camera and introduce yourself!"

I smiled and started "Well, I am (y/n) but you can call me (n/n) and ehm..." You thought hard but couldn't come up with anything to tell. Just as Ethan was about to continue, Vik said "and she's my girlfriend"

We all looked at Vik with shock and we saw him realise what he had said, as he covered his mouth. "Oh my god. Did I r-really say t-that?" He stuttered.
I was tomato red as I felt my cheeks.

"Woah, ehm. Vik is a funny one isn't he" I said with an awkward smile.
They all looked at us, and I realised that Vik felt uneasy, and so did I.

"Let's just continue the game, shall we?" Josh said, to break the silence.
But I couldn't focus anymore.
Did he like me? Was it a joke or does he actually want to be with me?

I had all these questions until Vik snapped me out of it as he poked my side. "Pook? This one?" He said and I nodded.
•---•
After we won, JJ walked up to us four and asked "hey, I'm going to get pizza soon, what'cha all want?"
I always choose the same pizza, which I ordered now aswell. Vik went with Hawaiian pizza.

I sat on the couch and watched South Park as I heard someone walk up to me. I felt a breeze in my neck as something soft touched it. I flinched a bit and looked behind me to see a very handsome man standing there.
It was Vik.

You asked him "so, what you said..."
"Well, I had to call you something. Didn't realise what you'd think of it. Oh, the boys are going to joke about this for a long time." He said. He then continued with "I want to, but I can't." I looked at him in disbelief.
"We're not together, no. But, would YOU want to?" He asked carefully.
"Yeah. But..."