"Such poetic"

I woke up in the living room with the laptop on my lap.
I seem to have fallen asleep while watching a video.
It happened a lot when I lived together with Adam, since he never really said anything if it got too late or anything.

I looked around me to see no one but a little card.

"Where the grass grows green and the flowers are good, meet me there, don't get food."

I laughed at the rhyme. "Such poetic, much wow." I whispered and walked into the backyard.

The only thing that was really different was that the little table had a table cloth on it and in the corner I saw a blanket on the ground, but no one in sight.

I walked up to the blanket and sat on it, looking around me.

I looked at the tree infront and realised there was a paper stuck on it.

"In the height of the tree, there I'll be.
Don't be afraid."

I saw some branches sticking out as I climbed them, only to find a little treehouse I hadn't seen before. I looked in it, realising it isn't that small and looked out the little window.

"Guess the leaves covered it well." I whispered and looked at the sky and thd beautiful view over water and parks.

"Guess they do." I heard someone say behind me and I quickly turned around.

There he was, the little Vik I've known.
He was holding a plate with a thousand of treats, all the favourites I had. There also were some cookies with social media emblems on it.

I now realised how beautifully decorated the tree was. There were little Christmaslights hanging from the branches and little drawings and notes taped to the little treehouse.

The notes contained my favourite quotes and some cute things.
The drawings were of me, and some made by me.

And lastly, when I looked at the side of the house were Vik pointed to, there was a big poster of the two of us, sitting next to each other, hugging. It was a drawing made by Inktbyte and it looked adorable as I finally let out an 'aww...'

Vik now pulled me to the other side to reveal a funny poster.

"Such love, much wow" it said with Doge on it.

I laughed and smiled at him.

"T-thank you." I whispered.

"Two more things." He said as he started reaching for his pocket.
He grabbed a little box and opened it, while sitting on his knee.

"Dear (y/n)" he smiled
"Will you forgive me and accept this ring as a way for us to be together again?"

I sighed happily and said yes, glad he wasn't going to ask me to marry him.
He hugged me tight and gave me the ring which was in my favourite colour.

He then slowly went downstairs and ran inside, telling me to stay there.

I looked at the cookies and treats he made me and ate one. They tasted great, I had to give it to him.

I saw him run back with something fluffy in his hand and he carefully climbed the tree again.

"I have one, now you do too" as he gave me an elephant hat.
I smiled at it and quickly put it on, realising it was really soft.

"Ahh..." I said with an satisfying grin.

"I took mine with me, I want to tell the world we are together aswell."
He said as he put his on and grabbed his phone.

"Smile!" He said and I did my normal pose. It looked really cute and I quickly gave Vik a peck on the cheek, which he made a picture off aswell.

"I really love you, Pook." He whispered.

"I love you too, Vik." I said and kissed him on the lips.
Fireworks I felt, which was just a confirmation of how much I loved him.
I heard his phone take a picture and I smiled.

"Background" he said and smiled.

"So..." I whispered after a moment of just staring at each other and smiling.

"How are we going to do this with Lach?"

"He'll be fine. He'll get a girl in no time."

And we both smiled, knowing it is true.