"Pook?"

-Vikstagram just posted a picture!-

I opened my eyes as I checked my phone. I had annotations on for Vik.
I looked at it, realising it was us together and I smiled at the discription.

"I really love this girl. Please respect that." It said.
I screenshotted the picture and posted it on my own Instagram.

I walked downstairs to see them all sitting and eating breakfast, talking about games and such.

"Hey uhm... Lachlan? I'm really sorry." I said and looked at him.

"It's all good, I'll get over it. How did you like the treehouse? It was a lot of effort" he said with a smile.

"I loved it. Thanks lots."

And I sat with them, smiling at Vik.
"So, how long are we staying? I love it here. So close to the water, so peaceful and a lovely backyard!" Jerome said.

"We can all pay the price and live here. Or at least, for a couple of months. We'll make this our vacation home."
That idea spoke to us all as we discussed the price and how we were going to do it.

Then, the day went pretty quick. After supper, Vik suggested to me that we could do a small hike and he pulled me to the beach.

I always loved the beach and definitely at night. It was gorgeous. We got our own piece of beach and there were torches put there. It all looked really magical as we sat on a grass bit and stared at the glinstering of the moon in the water.

I kissed him and we cuddled up.

"Pook?
Even if I had lost my job, I'd not regret it.
Because what I've realised is that the thing I need most in life is your silly humour, your shining smile, your beautiful eyes and your little habits that make you... Oh... So cute. All I need is you."

He whispered as he kissed me softly and pet my hair.

"I love you more than anything, (y/n), and that will never change"

He silently said as I slowly closed my eyes.
I barely audible whispered "I love you too" back as I fell asleep in his arms.

----
Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading my story!
Eventually, I had to end it.

I could continue it if multiple people vote so, but I think this is the perfect ending.

We can all agree Vik is adorable, right? x3

So, if you're interested in reading more of my stories which mostly contain some dramatic stuff, feel free to check my page.

I'm planning on writing more fanfiction, but I am not sure what I'll go with yet.

Anyways, I love you all lots and I hope to see you another time!
Kisses and bebye
~Mizzehhhh