'Welcome'

I knocked on the door. 'Hello? Who are you?' A strangly familiar voice asked.

'Vikk wanted me here. May I come in?'
It took him a second to answer, but I silently heard Vik's voice coming closer saying 'Let her in! She's the girl I met at Nandos!'

I blushed. Did he talk about me with his friends? I assume this was the Sidemen house.

I finally heard the door open. I saw a figure with brown skin infront of me, quite tall, and behind him I saw a little head pop up.
I laughed at that, as they welcomed me in with 'Welcome pretty girl!'

'Sorry for that' the brown-skinned guy said. I believe his name was JJ, but I couldn't be sure.

'We sometimes get fangirls who pretend we asked them to come to their house. It's crazy'
People are really that crazy huh? I thought to myself.
I don't know how they could get their adress, but I guess it was possible.

'You wanna go upstairs, Pook?' He smiled at me silly, and I laughed.
'Yes ofcourse!'

I ran after him up the stairs and saw his room in real life for the first time. His bed that was still on the floor, his piano, which he could play very well, and his gaming set-up, which seemed very professional.

I sat on the piano chair.
Then Vik suddenly started asking me
'So like... You watch my videos?'
I said yes and smiled at him. 'They're great! I enjoy watching them.'

He stood up and sat next to me. 'Tell me more about yourself. It feels like I am talking to a stranger while you know about me well.'

He said and laughed, as if he was implying I was a stalker.
I had to be honest, I would consider myself a small stalker, but my friend Ilse, damn. She was just a professional.

'Oh, well, I'm Pook, I like playing games. I watch YouTube a lot and... Well, I'm not that famous'
I said to him, smiling.
It's as if I couldn't get that grin off my face.

'Seems like my kind of girl'

he said, immediately regretting it as he looked at me with a slight fear. 'Not... Not that I'm implyi-... Sorry'
he stuttered, which made me laugh.
'No it's fine, don't sweat it! I understand what you mean!'

He looked relieved, but his red cheeks remained. I wondered if he liked me even a single bit.
Let's be honest though, probably not.

We locked gazes for a minute, just staring at each other. I took that time to examine his eyes, face, hair, anything.
Then he snapped out of it and quickly apologized.

'Anyways' he continued with red cheeks still. 'You can stay here if you'd like.

I don't know where you're from but you sound like you're not from here, so if you need a place to stay, you're welcome here" he stuttered.

Oh wow. He asked me to stay. Is this a dream? If I told Evé and Adam, would they mind?
Not if I told them I'm kind of really in love with this guy, right?

I texted them asking if it was okay, which they responded a big yes to.
Oh, life couldn't get any better.

'Oh, that'd be great! Where can I sleep though?' I asked, of course hoping for him to say his bed. Oh I was so perverted.

"Well, we have a guest sleeping room, but you're allowed to sleep anywhere you please. Couch, chair, my bed, on the piano..." He shyly smiled.

'I'll see how tired I am. Maybe I will just suddenly fall and lay next to you' I said, then immediately covering my mouth. Damn, that was a dirty flirt.

'I'm fine with it' he whispered, hoping I didn't hear him, but I did.

'Then it's settled!' I smiled, seeing him smile back.
Yes, this was the best day of my life.