"Look..."

I slowly wake up and walk downstairs while yawning uncontrollably.

"Good morning Waffle!" Rob said to me. I looked at the clock, realising it was 9:38, not an usual time for me to wake up.

"Is there any cereal left?" I said, yawning.

"Yes, top left corner, sleepy head." He laughed and continued to look at his computer screen.

The only thing about The Pack; they are always on their laptops or computers, but with reason.

I didn't mind. I was like them as I started up the laptop I got from Vik.

I already decorated it with various stickers and it looked so... Me-like.

I heard some yelling, realising Lachlan and Vik were awake.

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO ACTUALLY HUG AND SHIT WITH HER THOUGH!" I heard one of them yell.

As they walked in, they realised I sat there and immediately stopped.

Preston and Merome walked downstairs immediately after with the words "WHAT THE HELL! We were sleeping!" And looked at Lachlan and Vik.

But we all sat down and ate our breakfast together as if nothing ever happened. I could feel the tense air between Vik and Lachlan. Happily I decided to sit inbetween Preston and Rob to avoid any awkward moments.

"Can you pass me the Nutella, Poof?"  And the shit began again as Lachlan noted that I shouldn't have a nickname.

Rob suddenly said to avoid a confrontation: "this needs to stop, guys." And they looked at each other.

"Look, I love (y/n) and I can't bare the thought of her being hurt again." Lachlan started.

"I don't even exactly know what happened, but I just do not want her to get hurt, again."

He looked at Vik as he said that.

And Vik started...
"I have some explaining to do..."