"We're going on a trip..."

"We're going on a trip in my favourite rocketship!" Vik sang as he packed his stuff. I laughed and sang with him "going thro-..." We got interrupted by a Josh to tell us to shut up. We laughed, and stopped singing.

When I was done packing mine, I saw him pack two laptops.
"Oh? Why two? Did a pack member not have one?" I asked in curiosity.

"No, of course they all have one. But since you always use my laptop if you want to play a game, I thought that you might want your own. I downloaded all the games you play on mine, don't worry."

I smiled and said thanks, but I was bad at receiving presents. This was a big present. Shouldn't I give him anything back?

We said goodbye to the Sidemen and went in a cab. "Okay, first we have to fly to Toronto I believe, that's were we'll stay first. Rob and Mitch will be there too"
he said as we walked to the airplane.

"Do they know I'm coming with you?" I asked carefully.
"Yeah, you're actually the only girl. None of the other girls could come so I think they'll appreciate one."

I laughed "appreciate a girl? I'm not going to cook for you all!" He laughed at me and said "Nah, you won't. It's just the way that girls think that can help us make decisions and such"

Woah, aren't I a special snowflake? Even though I wasn't the girliest girl, surely I had the brain of a girl, still.

I was quite scared, being with six other guys for a month, but that sounds weird when you literally live with the Sidemen.

While I lived at the Sidemen house, Vik actually got me a proper bed, but with the words "you're always welcome to join mine." I remember that very well. How red he turned when he said it, oh it was priceless!

Anyways, we arrived in Toronto with a warming welcome from Rob. "Hey! You must be Pook! Or is Vik only allowed to call you that?" He said with a grin.

"Her name is (y/n), Pook is a nickname I gave her." Vik said.
"Oh, well I'm going to call you Waffle" he laughed as he said it and I laughed aswell. "That sounds cool, hey Rob!"

We went to a house were we'd stay in for a weekend.
"Preston is coming later, and so is Jerome. I don't believe Lachlan is coming yet. He will join us in Hawaii though!" Mitch informed us as we explored the house.

"I hope you all brought your swimsuit because both here and in Hawaii, there's a... SWIMMING POOL!" He yelled that and held both arms in the air. "Yes!" We all yelled. I was excited for this month. I couldn't wait!

When Preston and Jerome arrived, Vik came up with a marvelous plan.
"Hey, we could play Cards against Humanity! I got it with me!"

We all nodded and he went to our room to grab it. The second he was gone, the guys turned to me. "So like, you two are a thing now, are you?" They all looked at me in curiosity.

"Well, not yet. We've only known each other for 3 weeks or so. He accidently said it on camera and I wasn't sure what he meant with it, so I just assumed it was a joke. He later on told me he'd want to, but can't... I don't know, it'll be fine"
I answered very maturely. I was the youngest and the tiniest after all, and I had to at least fit in a little bit.

"Well, welcome either way! You seem cool, and you two are cute together." Jerome said. I blushed and said thanks. Preston yelled "No more VIKKLAN!" And we all laughed.

When Vikk finally came downstairs with the cards, he laid them down, and we started playing.

A lot of laughing happened and we got second, because Mitch won. He was good at being offensive, we saw as he put down the most offensive ones.
Not that I cared if he won or not. It was fun.

These guys were the best.