The Tanned Triangle

Natalia wakes up she gets out of bed she decided to get ready for the day.

Natalia headed into the kitchen as she opens the fridge and grabs the orange juice she pours the orange juice in a cup

Natalia then puts it up and closes the fridge she saw Sam and Nicole talking Natalia sips her orange juice.

" I decided to stay." Nicole says walking into the kitchen " yay!" Natalia exclaimed Nicole laughs Natalia hugs Nicole, Nicole hugs back.

" Don't you ever leave me bitch!" Natalia exclaimed laughing Nicole laughs and hugs her.

After they pull away " I am so bored I don't know what to even do today." Natalia says " same." Nicole replied " I think I'm just going to eat somewhere and maybe get another piercing or just go to the nail salon." Natalia told Nicole " okay!" Nicole exclaimed.

When the rain stopped a little bit Natalia went out she found this little restaurant she sits down and looks at the menu.

" Hi I think I'll just get a Cesar salad for my appetizer and for my meal I will get the pasta." I told the waitress " of course! And for drink?" The waitress asked " I'll do a water." Natalia told the waitress.

" Okay your drink will be here soon and appetizer!" The waitress says " thank you." Natalia replied with a smile handing the waitress the menu.

• LATER •

Natalia was in the kitchen eating her snack " How come he's your boyfriend now?" Vinny asked Jenni " first it was, I have an italian guy back at home. Now it's my boyfriend." Ron teased.

" I'm boyfriend number two." Pauly says " after my boyfriend in jersey." Jenni says the two were flirting " did you tell your boyfriend about us yet?" Pauly asked " what?" Jenni replied " did you tell your boyfriend about us yet." Pauly repeated.

" Tits are coming out tonight." Jenni said " I'm looking forward to that." Pauly says.

" Does anyone know what time it is in this house?" Angelina shouted " it's time to party!" Ron shouted back causing everyone to burst into laughter.

All of them started to get ready Natalia finished getting ready she looks in the mirror and does a spin around checking out her ass.

Natalia sprays perfume before walking down she hears wolf whistles she smiles.

All of them then raise their cups up " To blowouts, sunglasses, fake tans and poofs." Vinny says they head to the shore store Natalia stayed outside Mike and Sam were a bit upset.

After they went to this club called karma Natalia takes a shot Natalia met this guy named Lucas.

They begin to dance Natalia and Lucas begin to kiss, it turned to a heated make out.

" Let's go back to mine." Natalia told Lucas " bet." Lucas said with a smirk Natalia holds his hand as they walk to the house.

Natalia showed him around the house she grabbed herself some clothes before going into the smoosh room with him locking it.

Her and Lucas begin to kiss again they went under the covers clothes flew everywhere Natalia grabbed a condom before putting the covers over them again and they got to the business.

Later, Natalia was breathing heavily " that was fun." Natalia said with a smirk she got up changing into some comfy clothes.

Natalia and Lucas walk out the smoosh room " here write down your number." Natalia says showing him where to write it he writes it Natalia then calls him a cab.

" Bye handsome." Natalia says Natalia and Lucas kiss each other on the cheek before Lucas walks out she closes the door.

" Fucked your first guy huh?" Pauly says teasingly " fucked Jenni huh?" Natalia said teasingly " nah we didn't fuck we just made out she did see my pierced penis." Pauly says Natalia laughs.

" Your pierced penis? That's so hot." Natalia says " then how about I show you." Pauly said teasingly " alright." Natalia says they laugh.

" Anyways go back to your girl." Natalia says teasingly " you know you're jealous." Pauly says teasingly " maybe maybe not." Natalia told him teasingly.

Natalia " Nattie"- I like Pauly hes my best friend we can flirt each other and not catch feelings for each other it's fun and funny.

" Oh yeah?" Pauly said with a playful smirk " yeah." Natalia said teasingly the flirting kept going on and on for awhile.

• THE NEXT DAY•

Natalia was sitting in the kitchen " So how did we figure we had to leave last night did the place call it a night?" Angelina asked " No, we just left." Ron says " tell me what I did." Angelina said.

" I left you with that big dude you looked kinda scared." Ron says " what big dude?" Angelina asked " remember the big dude." Ron says " the bouncer?" Angelina asked " no no the wrestler dude." Ron says.

• LATER •

Later, everyone started to get ready for bamboo Natalia finished her makeup and hair, she puts in her hoops.

Natalia walked into the living room as she hears whistles " you look hot!" Pauly told Natalia " thank you

Natalia walked into the living room as she hears whistles " you look hot!" Pauly told Natalia " thank you." Natalia said with a smirk.

All of them walk to bamboo they walk inside Sam, Jenni and Natalia we're dancing grinding against each other.

Mike pulls Sam away Natalia laughs she found a guy and was hooking up with him.

Jenni had left early the others continued to have a good time at bamboo Natalia was hanging with Pauly, Vinny and Mike.

Natalia turns around and she sees Sam and Ron hooking up she was shocked.

Natalia decided to leave early she went to her room she changed into comfy clothes and fell asleep.