Good Riddance

• Natalia's Pov •

I walked to the kitchen " Good morning." Pauly greeted me " morning." I replied grabbing a water bottle from the fridge closing the fridge door.

I opened the cap of the water bottle taking a sip Jenni walked inside " Jwoww good morning." Pauly greeted Jenni " I dipped off last night I had to, I had to sneak out." Jenni says.

" You should've left about an hour earlier then." Ron says " what do you mean jerk off? Who was making out with who." Jenni asked " Well you got with Pauly last night." Ron says " I know what I did last night I didn't kiss him." Jenni denied.

" You made out with him on stage." I told her.

Natalia " Nattie"- Jenni knows exactly what she did she doesn't want to feel like a trash bag because she cheated on her boyfriend.

" Did I kiss you?" Jenni asked Pauly making him nod " who did you hook up with?" Jenni asked Pauly " nobody." Pauly said " just me?" Jenni replied Pauly nodded.

Me , Mike, Ron and Sam heads to work I started to make some sales.

Work was finally finished after hours we head home I head inside and walked to my room getting changed.

• THE NEXT DAY•

I walked to the living room as I seen Jenni's boyfriend " Hi I'm Tom." Tom introduced " Natalia or Nat." I introduced we shake hands and kiss each other on the cheek.

I saw Jenni with a bouquet " aw those are beautiful." I said Jenni smiles " don't worry I will get you some." Pauly teased making everyone laugh.

Angelina's friends came.

• LATER THAT DAY•

It was finally night time w were all getting ready to go out.

 I had finished the last touch of my makeup I look in the mirror checking out my ass then I check out my curves

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I had finished the last touch of my makeup I look in the mirror checking out my ass then I check out my curves.

After getting ready we all go in the cab and head to headliners.

I take a shot I was dancing with Nicole she found her best friend Mike.

Nicole walks up to me " Boo guess what I just found out Angelina's boyfriend walked out and guess what he's getting a fucking divorced." Nicole told me making my jaw drop.

" That's crazy." I said Nicole nodded I walked to the bar and take another shot.

After awhile at the club all of us decided to go home I walked to my room changing into some comfy clothes.