Sleeping With The Enemy

Natalia heard Sammi and Jenni arguing she walked to the kitchen and she seems them beginning to fight.

Natalia immediately pulls Jenni away and fixes her hair " Vinny shut the fuck up bro! You started it bro you know what you did" Ron says pushing Vinny.

" Don't fucking push him!" Natalia shouted that's when she felt a yank on the back of her head.

It was Sam Natalia immediately right hooked Sam in her face both girls fell down Natalia was throwing punches connecting it to Sam's jaw and mouth.

" Nat stop!" Vinny shouted trying to pull Natalia away Sam slaps Natalia and Natalia throws a punch to Sam's nose.

Natalia continued to throw some punches before Pauly pulls Natalia off of Sam.

" Yeah it's always me in this house right? I talk shit about everyone in this house!" Angelina shouted " it is you shady bitch!" Natalia shouted " Fuck you Nicole! And Your fucking sidekicks and Natalia your a fucking cunt you came up with the fucking note!" Sam shouted pointing to Natalia and Jenni making Natalia raise an eyebrow.

" I was against the note what the fuck are you talking about?!" Natalia shouted " they're fucking whores." Sam says " Sam I was looking out for you." Nicole said " snooki shut the fuck up that's it your shit was done with Emilio and that was it." Ron says.

" I don't give a fuck about Emilio! You want to call him here and tell him, that I fucked him over go ahead!" Nicole shouted pushing Ron.

" Cause I didn't do anything I was watching out for Sam, cause Sam's my fucking best friend in the house." Nicole says " yeah, I thought you were mine." Sam says.

" That's why Emilio-" Ron said before Nicole interrupts him " I don't give a shit about Emilio!" Nicole shouted slamming the door shut.

" Ron you're such a fucking dick." Natalia says " don't get me fucking started nat! you're fake you came up with the note! your a fucking slut your worser than Jenni. And you're fake." Ron says.

" Oh yeah then how come you fucking had me bond you out of jail?! Because you fucking trusted me more than your bitch! Who was there for you when you and Sam broke up? Me! I hanged out with you I hooked you up with my friends because I'm a good fucking best friend you were supposed to be my best friend your like a brother to me Ron but not anymore fuck you!" Natalia shouted walking out the door.

Natalia " Nattie"- I'm done with Sam and Ron both can go fuck themselves same with Angelina.

Natalia sits down as she felt her eyes water " it's okay." Jenni says rubbing Natalia's back Jenni wipes Natalia's tears " I told you guys not to trust that fucking shady bitch Angelina." Natalia says " I know you were right fuck her." Nicole says.

Natalia shrugged and walked inside " oh look the whore is back that's why no guy doesn't want you Lucas used you and Pauly fucks other girls. You're a useless whore." Ron says.

That made Natalia's blood boiled she immediately grabbed a wine bottle and tried to throw it at Ron but Vinny grabbed it.

Sam threw a plate at Natalia's head natalia turned around and walked over to Sam.

Natalia immediately threw a punch to Sam's face Sam grabbed Natalia's hair both fell on the ground Natalia punched Sam in the face hard.

Natalia was throwing punches at Sam " Yo nat stop!" Vinny said trying to break the two up Natalia threw an uppercut.

Natalia grabbed onto Sam's hair as Vinny grabs her security sprung into action Natalia threw a punch to Sam's face again before she gets pulled away.

" I hope you guys have fun with your shitty ass relationship and have fun with a crybaby Ron and have fun with a cheater Sam." Natalia said with a smirk she blows a kiss sarcastically before walking to her room.