Creepin'

Natalia and Jenni get woken up by Pauly shouting both got out of bed to see why he was shouting.

" Pauly what's wrong?" Natalia asked " is there a problem?" Jenni asked " this bitch needs to leave this house is what she needs to fucking do." Pauly says.

Natalia " Nattie"- Pauly is literally the sweetest guy ever and seeing him yelling at Angelina it just confuses me because he was hanging out with her making her feel welcomed so I'm wondering what the hell did she do.

" She smacked pauly three times just now in the face." Mike said making Natalia and Jenni cover their mouth in shocked.

" Why would you do that?" Natalia asked Angelina " I never smacked pauly." Angelina said drunkly " Your so fucking lucky your drunk." Natalia said.

" Jenni, Nat I have nothing to do this with tonight." Angelina says " you're lucky you're drunk right now." Jenni says " you're done." Mike told Angelina.

" What would give you the right to smack pauly?" Jenni asked " I didn't smack him." Angelina says Natalia rolled her eyes.

" What?" Pauly said " three times." Mike says " the girl he was with smacked him I had nothing to do with it. I walked out the fucking place." Angelina says " Pauly and Mike has literally helped you to make you feel welcomed and not make you feel left out now you smack pauly? What the hell angelina." Natalia said.

" Nat I didn't smack him." Angelina said drunkly Natalia rolled her eyes she immediately walked away from Angelina before she beated Angelina's ass.

" Three times you smacked him in the face." Mike says " okay, well that wasn't me. I didn't do anything about it." Angelina says " what the hell are you talking about?" Pauly says.

" The girl was blonde the girl that hooked up with you and her friends." Angelina says " what." Mike says " what the hell are you talking about? I'm talking about right now!" Pauly said.

" Listen I didn't smack you at all I'm standing here by myself." Angelina says making mike's mouth drop open and taking his sunglasses off.

" What the fuck! Are you delusional?" Pauly says " are you delusional?" Angelina asked " you hooked up with a girl that I was with all night." Angelina says " why do you fucking care! It's his decision who he hooks up with! Stop being a delusional bitch!" Natalia shouted.

" Shut up Natalia you whore." Angelina says tipsy Natalia immediately went to go up to her but mike holds her back " she ain't even worth it baby." Mike says.

Natalia, Mike, Pauly and Jenni walks away " Jenni, Natalia I didn't smack pauly at all." Angelina says " Listen, At the end of the day, That kid's my brother and if he can't hit you, I can. And you're lucky you're this drunk. Wait till tomorrow." Jenni says.

Pauly wrapped his arm around Natalia's shoulder " that girl's crazy and I don't get mad." Pauly says " oh well at least she can leave now so I don't have to beat her ass." Natalia says Pauly chuckles.

• NATALIA'S POV •

It was morning I was getting ready for work.

Natalia " Nattie"- So it's my first day at work and I work with Vinny, Jenni and Ron so I'm excited.

I finished my shower and I dry my hair off with the towel and I start brushing it I do my normal morning routine.