Girls Like That

• NATALIA'S POV •

I wake up hearing stuff being moved I groaned and walk to Pauly's room " what's all that noise?" I asked rubbing my eyes " we are removing Angelina's things out of here." Pauly says " good." I replied.

Natalia " Nattie"- Angelina is finally gone that means no more drama.

• LATER •

" Hey Nattie can you help me with dinner." Mike asked " yeah." I replied I help Mike cook dinner.

I walk in my room seeing a lobster in the bowl of water " what the hell are you guys doing?" I said with a laugh " yeah what the hell did you do." Pauly says walking in.

" We're trying to save it." Nicole says " you're not gonna save it, bro." Pauly says " it goes in salt water you idiot." Vinny says " take him out!" Jenni shouted I laugh.

" We want to name him Charlie." Jenni says " well Charlie's dead!" Pauly says " Charlie's freaking dead now." Pauly says Pauly grabs the bowl and we walked out.

I continued to help cook dinner after we set everything on the table and we all sit down.

I make myself a plate " Jenni, wanna say grace?" Mike asked " I know right? Right after Angelina leaves. We're thankful that, uh, there's still eight of us left. What else? At the end of the day, you know, no matter what problems that we have, we're together." Jenni says.

" We're a family. I think we're closer." Mike says " so to our first real family dinner." Vinny says mike pops the champagne bottle " oh yeah champagne yeah!" Pauly exclaimed.

We raise our cups up " Cheers to family." Mike says " the real family." Nicole says I chuckled and we begin to eat.

• LATER •

Me, Jenni and Nicole were sitting outside talking " so how do you guys feel about Sam?" Nicole asked " I don't like her." Jenni says " But I actually feel like since, like, the bad bitch is out of the house, I feel like we're a family again." Nicole says.

" Don't you wanna squash it? Cause I do." Nicole asked " nope I will never forgive that girl." I said " I do and I don't." Jenni says " so do you guys want to talk to her?" Nicole asked " you can." I said running my fingers down my hair.

" Tonight now?" Jenni asked we walk inside I sit on my bed " I kind of want to talk to you." Nicole says " about what?" Sam asked " the note." Nicole replied " Do you want to come talk to me in the living room?" Sam asked " yeah if you want." Nicole says.

They walk out me and jenni look at each other.

• AUTHOR'S POV •

" So, like the whole note deal I told you about it. Obviously, it ruined our friendship. You know I was just trying to be a good friend to you. And it's sad that we don't have that." Nicole says " I know you're right." Sam says.

" I apologized for everything it was stupid. I would like to move on from it, if you do." Nicole says " well, I appreciate you coming up to me. Um, I actually, like enjoy my time with you. But I just got so pissed because it was nat's idea and that she was grinding with Ron that made him wanted to make out with her." Sam says.