One Shot

• NATALIA'S POV •

I was in the room as jenni turned around and punched mike I chuckle " goodnight." Jenni says with a smirk and she walks away.

" Yo go to sleep, you cunt." Mike says jenni walks back over to him and went over to hit mike again but Pauly and Vinny quickly grabs her.

" That's why it takes three guys to hold me back right?" Jenni says " Oh, My God, takes too much testosterone, girl." Mike says jenni tries to swing over security to hit mike.

Vinny grabs jenni and takes her out the room as Jenni sticks her tongue out I chuckle.

Natalia " Nattie"- seeing mike get punched was great, that's what he gets for talking so much shit.

I just decided to go to bed I went into my bed and go under the covers.

• MORNING TIME •

It was morning, we went back in the cars and head back to seaside and to the house.

I head to my room and put my suitcase down I lay in my bed " home sweet home." I said Nicole laughs.

I walked to the kitchen and poured myself some water in a cup I take a sip.

Later I was sitting on the couch as I heard the phone ring. I get up and walked over to the duck phone and answer it " hello?" I say " hey!" I recognized the voice it was Lucas.

" Oh my gosh hey handsome." I said I sit on the beanbag " so I was wondering if you want to go on a date? At 7." Lucas says " of course." I replied " okay perfect I'll see you then." Lucas says " okay bye." I said I hang up and put the phone down.

I smile " what are you so excited about?" Pauly asked with a smile " I'm going on a date with Lucas." I said " Oh nice have a good time." Pauly says coldly " you okay?" I asked " yeah of course." Pauly replied " okay." I said with a smile walking away.

Pauly D- man I really have feelings for this girl and it's hard to see her you know go on a date without another guy but it's fine we are both single so.

• LATER •

Later, I started to get ready for my date with Lucas I curled my hair I didn't put on any makeup.

I walk out " you look amazing boo!" Jenni exclaimed " thank you i love you!" I exclaimed with a smile " have a good time on your date

I walk out " you look amazing boo!" Jenni exclaimed " thank you i love you!" I exclaimed with a smile " have a good time on your date." Pauly says coldly.