It's Gonna Be an Interesting Summer

• NATALIA'S POV •

Jenni and Sam started to fight I just sit at the counter and sip my water.

" Get off! Get off Vinny get off." Jenni says security breaks them up " Stupid bitch." Deena remarked as Sam throws Jenni's hair extension on the ground.

" It's gonna be an interesting fucking summer." Jenni says I chuckled " All right, Ronnie. I can't believe your girlfriend stays with you when you treat her like fucking trash." Nicole says.

" So now he treats me bad?" Sam says " he does, and I fucking try to be with friends with you and." Nicole says " I tried too!" Sam says " let you know, let you know what he was doing." Nicole says.

" I gave you five tries." Nicole says " shut up." Sam says " you were my good friend that's for me to find out. You fucked me." Sam says " how many times did I try and tell you Ronnie was cheating on you, you dumbass!" Nicole shouted I chuckled.

" What's so fucking funny." Sam says flipping her head towards me " That you act like some bitch you aren't first of all you had your boyfriend involved in all your fights you didn't even come down until Ronnie did you just think your some tough bitch because you have Ronnie to protect you, you're stubborn as fuck and you're dating a cheater and a guy who has put you through so much shit." I said.

" Shut the fuck up nat!" Ron shouted " you shut the fuck up you fucking cheating dick!" I shouted " bitch I pounded you before and I'll do it again bitch." Sam says " really bitch? you really want to try me after I gave you a bruise eye and a bloody mouth!" I shouted.

" I'll pound you bitch come here." Sam says " you asked for it." I said getting up from my seat and walking over to her she goes to throw a punch but I sent a punch to her face.

I grab her hair making her fall to the ground I climbed on top of her throwing a couple of punches and an uppercut I quickly get pulled away.

I chuckled and throw Sam's extension at Ron " it's been a crazy night. Come on, everybody just everybody go to bed, come on." Mike says i just walk outside.

Natalia " Nattie"- I'm done with Sam and Ron Sam is still with a kid who fucking put her through so much shit in Miami and Jersey she's still with the kid it's fucking pathetic and sad she is the dumbest bitch and Ron can go fuck himself he's a complete dick.

" You were so right when you said she is just a mean person." Jenni says " she's a complete bitch to you for no reason you were so nice to her but she's just a petty bitch." I say " she's mean girl." Nicole says.

" We didn't do anything to that girl." Jenni says " she's a fucking mean girl." I said " and the fact she attacked you like that that's not okay." Nicole says.

Deena was crying " it's okay I promise I'm glad you see the girl we were friends with and why we aren't friends with her." I said wiping Deena's tears with my thumb.

Me and the girls walk outside " Deena remember you can always talk to me about anything your like my best friend now I love you goodnight." I say " Thank you Nat." Deena says with a smile I give her a hug.

Deena- I love nat she's a sweet girl and I'm glad she comforted me I can tell I'm going to be really good friends with her says with a smile.