Just Another Day At The Shore

• Natalia's Pov

We were still at beachcombers as nicole got hit I had punched the guy multiple times before I went to the bathroom where Nicole was I crotch down.

" Nicole it's okay I promise babes." I said comforting her I grabbed a paper towel and apply a bit of water on it and I wipe the blood off her mouth carefully.

" Who the fuck hits a girl like that!" Nicole shouted sobbing Me, Jenni and Sam continue to help her out." Alright Nicole I'm going to go outside are you going to be okay?" I asked she nods " I'm staying with her." Jenni said " alright." I replied I walked outside.

" Hey is she alright?" Pauly asked " she's bleeding that's just crazy." I said Pauly nodded and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

" I just want to go home." I said we all walked home as jenni and nicole were still at the bar so Nicole can get checked out.

Once we got home I headed straight to my room out of no where I started crying.

Natalia " Nattie"- seeing Nicole getting bit scared me and it also reminded me of my childhood when I was 9 my mom's husband would come home drunk and punch her and that just gave me flashbacks.

I head to the bathroom locking it and I started crying more I heard a knock on the door " Nat let me in." Pauly said I unlock the door he opens it.

" Hey hey what's wrong." Pauly said " seeing Nicole got hit reminded me of my childhood when my mom's boyfriend would come home and punch her." I said continuing to cry.

Pauly hugs me I cry harder he brushes his fingers through my hair and rubs my back " it's okay." Pauly whispered continuing to comfort me and hug me.

After awhile of comforting me I walked to my room changing into comfortable clothes I crawled into my bed laying down as Pauly came in my room he takes his shirt off and crawls into bed with me.

" I love you nat." Pauly said " I love you too." I said he smiles and he lays down next to me I layed my head on his chest as he brushes his fingers through my hair and starts rubbing my back.

I then fell asleep sleeping on his chest he ended up falling asleep as well.

Pauly D- Nat's my best friend I will always be there for her even if that means cuddling with her.

• THE NEXT DAY •

It was the next day I woke up and saw Pauly gone out of my bed I saw Nicole awake.

" Pauly told me what happened I'm so sorry." Nicole said " it's fine. It's whatever." I said " are you sure?" Nicole asked " yeah. My mom is back with my dad anyways so." I said smiling " okay good." Nicole said " I'm so sorry for making it about me I just got upset and." I said " you're not making it about you, you  got upset and I understand we're all family we're all going to check up on each other." Nicole said.

I smile " Ron's family is here go say hi." Nicole said I nod and I walked outside where Ron's family was at " is this your girlfriend?" Ron's mom asked " no this is Natalia." Ron said " yeah I'm Natalia." I said with a smile " Oh hi sweetie." His mom said.

I walked back inside and I started to get ready for the day.

• LATER •