Boardwalk Blowups

CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

• Natalia's Pov •

It was morning the guy I brought home who's name was Daniel was writing down his number as the cab was waiting for him.

" Bye beautiful." Daniel said we kiss each other on the cheek before he walks out I close the door.

" Gosh I'm exhausted." I said walking into the kitchen " I bet from getting all that dick." Pauly teased I gasped he laughs I hit his shoulder making him laugh more.

" Here's some coffee." Pauly says " thank you paul." I said with a smile putting a bit of sugar in my coffee and mixing it before taking a sip of my coffee.

" You did so good spinning at karma." I said " thank you Nattie." Pauly said with a smile I smiled.

I was in the kitchen, as Vinny walked in " so just so y'all know I might be getting fired I hooked up with the boss's chick." Vinny said I bursted into laughter.

" You took his girl?!" I exclaimed laughing more " there's definitely going to be tension at work." Pauly said making me chuckle.

" Just so you know it was good knowing y'all." Vinny joked I laugh.

• LATER •

Later I was sitting on the couch sipping my water Mike's sister Melissa was coming so Vinny was excited.

" Oo Vinny in love?" I said jokingly making everyone laugh I take another sip out of my water.

I heard the door open it was mike's sister I got up " hey beautiful I'm Natalia call me nat or nattie!" I exclaimed " I'm Melissa!" She replied we hug.

" You look so much like mike." I said she laughs then we all started to get ready for headliners.

I look in the mirror and I run my hands down my body i do a quick spin around and I check out my ass which Pauly comes by and smacks

" Pauly!" I exclaimed he laughs " you look great nat." Pauly said " thank you!" I replied with a smile then all of us go in the cabs to headliners.

Once we arrived at headliners I started dancing I take a shot and I started dancing with Pauly he twirls me around we laugh.

I started to do cartwheels my dress lifted up showing my thong.

Nicole laughs and cheers me on she pulls my dress down and we continue to dance.

" Ron and Sam left early again." Nicole said " of course." I replied rolling my eyes.