Not So Shore

• NATALIA'S POV •

Me and the girls expect Sam were outside " I wanna cuddle with someone." I said " me too I wanna see which boy's bed is the comfiest." Nicole says " me too let's go." I said.

I tried some of the boys bed of course Pauly's was the winner so I changed into my pajamas I crawl into bed with Pauly he wrapped his arms around me and we cuddle falling asleep.

• THE NEXT DAY •

Me, Jenni, Nicole and Angelina were going to the beach.

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Angelina and Jenni " I was in Vinny's bed last night

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Angelina and Jenni " I was in Vinny's bed last night." Nicole says I gasped.

" I was like ' do you wanna snuggle' and he was like, ' yeah' so I put my pajamas on and went into his bed. We were like snuggling, whatever, talking. We started to make out, and then he's like ' take your panties off' and I was like ' ahh' " Nicole explained " you're like okay." Sam says.

" Yeah, I was like, okay." Nicole says we laughed.

Natalia " Nattie"- I can't believe Nicole and Vinny actually had sex that's so crazy I love single snooks.

" Sam, Nat you don't how big his thing was." Nicole says I laugh " I love you, you just made my day again." Sam says we laughed.

Jenni and Angelina finally came out we walked to the beach we arrived at the beach I lay my towel down and I put my sunglasses on I lay down.

" I want another drink." Angelina says " me too." Nicole says " who made that drink? you did Jen what is it?" Angelina asked " a Ron- Ron juice." Jenni replied.

" You still not talking to him?" Angelina asked " No." Jenni says " he's still upset about the note he doesn't know that we did it." Nicole says " if he tells me, you told him I wrote the note we're gonna have a big problem." Jenni warned Angelina.

" I never told him anything. Ronnie's saying You, Nat and Snooki did it." Angelina says I just rolled my eyes " and what's she say in? Cause she'll believe anything." Jenni says.

" She goes, ' I don't know who to believe I don't believe Ron, and I don't believe anybody in this house." Angelina says making Nicole chuckle.

" I hate the fact that you guys think I would say anything that never came out of my mouth. I never said anything about who did anything." Angelina says " didn't you expose Ron at dinner for dancing with a blonde chick?" I asked sarcastically.

I heard Angelina scoff I shrug " I'm actually mad how like much low self-esteem the bitch has to stay with a guy like that." Jenni says " she's head over heels in love with him." Angelina says.