That's How The Shore Goes

• NATALIA'S POV •

Sam was upset I hug her and comforting her I hold her as we walk home.

I walked to the kitchen and made myself a sandwich I take a bite out of my sandwich.

I walked to the phone " should I call 911?" Nicole asked " no babe that's for emergencies." I said " I don't know what the fuck to do." Sam says " it's either urgent care or local police department." Nicole says.

" Local Police." I said " yeah call local police I'll be right there with you." Sam says " Hello? Yeah I'm looking for Um, Ronnie. We're just wondering his status right now. In the morning?" Nicole says she puts tue phone down and hangs up.

Sam was upset I rub her back " it's okay Sam." I said " it was no need for it." Sam says " he was just trying to get the guy to stop." I said Sam walked to her room.

I was laying in bed sleeping as I heard the phone ring I get up and walk to the phone and pick it up " Hello?" I asked " Nat can you come pick me up." Ron says " What about Sam?" I asked " I don't need her snapping and shit." Ron says " alright I'm going to come get you." I said " alright see you soon bye." Ron says I hang up and put the phone down.

I slip on slippers and i go in the car and drive to the police department.

Ron walked to the car and went inside " Hey thanks for picking me up." Ron says " of course." I replied pulling out the driveway and driving back to the house.

" I don't want her bitching at me for picking you up." I said " she'll get over it." Ron says I chuckle once we were home we walk inside.

Sam and Mike were in the kitchen. Sam hugs Ron after awhile of talking Ron walked in the room with Sam.

• THE NEXT DAY •

The next day, Me and Nicole were woken up by Jenni " yo, it's gorilla central get the fuck up juice heads everywhere." Jenni says I squeal and jump out of bed.

I get ready for the beach.

" Oh my gosh your boobs look so good

" Oh my gosh your boobs look so good." Nicole says I laugh and we walk on the beach we find a spot and we lay our towels out

" There's no juiceheads." I whined " I guess they're gone." Jenni says I sighed " it's okay you have pauly." Jenni says teasingly I slap her shoulder she laughs.

We found the other roomies so we grabbed our stuff and moved it towards them.

I lay my towel down and I was laying down we seen mike hanging with this girl " she has to be thirteen or sixteen." I said " she's a baby." Jenni says.

" Only ten years." Vinny says " ten will get you twenty." Vinny added on.

" Did you find out she's twelve?" Jenni asked " how old?" I asked " I didn't even go there. I'm trying to have some fun fuck." Mike says.

We were at the beach I decided to go the water I was running in the water it was pretty much fun. Pauly went in the water with me we were having fun.

He picks me up spinning me around I laugh.

Pauly D- the summer was pretty good I wasn't planning on falling in love at jersey shore but that plan failed and I just love being nat's best friend we have had fun times together romantic times and you know smooshing times. Says with a laugh.

Later we were at home as we were sitting on the couch Vinny was pulling a prank on Mike he had this stuff animal it was a bulldog with it saying The situation's number one girl.

Mike sees it we all laugh.

• THE NEXT NIGHT •

It was the last night in seaside we were eating and decided to go up on the roof.

We were talking and talking about good times " Maybe we should get a shore house next summer." Pauly says we all cheer.

• THE NEXT DAY •

I had finished packing I sighed and I grab my luggage and I walked out

" Alright guys I'm leaving." I said " I'm about to cry." Jenni says I laugh and I hug jenni.

" Bye boo boo." Jenni says " bye boo." I said we hug " boo I'm going to miss you." Nicole says " I'm going to miss you too babes." I said we hug.

I then hug the other roomies and then I hug Pauly for a long time we kiss each other on the cheek.

Natalia " Nattie"- I'm sad to leave the roomies because you know they are my family, my best friends it's hard to say goodbye but I hope to see them next time.

I put my luggage and suitcases in my car I close the trunk and I walk to my car unlocking it I go in the car and close the car door.

I buckled myself up and I put my sunglasses on I start the car and rolled down my window " Goodbye seaside heights!" I shouted blowing a kiss driving off.

finally finished season 1 !! Now it's time for the Miami season where all the drama goes down 🤭

And where Natalia's and Pauly's chemistry grows and they might get together !! So read to find out !!