Fade To Black

• Natalia's Pov •

Everyone was still at karma as Ron took off and so did Jenni and so did Sam.

All of us decided to head home Mike and Pauly brought home two chicks.

I just got ready for bed and I then fell asleep.

• THE NEXT DAY•

I was in the kitchen sipping my orange juice I was leaning against the counter as jenni was on call with Tom.

• LATER •

All of us get ready for a night out at karma.

We then head to karma everyone was partying enjoying their night Nicole started to do back flips we all cheer her on

All of us were dancing the beat builds up and we all started dancing crazy it was a good night.

I was dancing after awhile I was getting tired so I decided to walk home I went in my room and I changed into some comfy clothes.

I walked to the kitchen where Pauly and Mike was with two chicks.

I decided to grab a pizza slice I take a bite the two girls were giving me dirty looks.

• AUTHOR'S POV •

As Natalia grabs a pizza slice Pauly looked at her up and down checking out her body in the booty shorts revealing her ass cheeks and her tank top that was basically a crop top almost revealing her boobs.

" Well I'm going back to my room have fun." Natalia told both of the boys walking away Pauly watched her walk away.

• Natalia's Pov•

I was in my room and I decided to grab a water I walked out and I saw two girls.

" Um can I help you?" I asked curious " we are looking for mike." The blonde chick said " he's outside." I told them they walk outside.

Natalia " Nat"- How are these bitches going to walk in without knocking like the fuck? The boys need to control these girls they bring home.

I grabbed a water bottle and walked back to my room I went in my bed.

I was laying down as Pauly came in " Hey can you distract the chick I'm with? She's mad annoying and a complainer. And I want mike to get it in." Pauly said I chuckled " yeah of course." I said.

" Hey girl want me to show you around?" I asked the blonde chick " yeah sure my name is Barbara." She said " alright." I said awkwardly I showed her around the house.

She then went upstairs " wait I haven't shown you the rest." I said " I don't care I want to go home and I'm getting Alex." Barbara said she went upstairs I sighed.

They ended up leaving " I tried my best the bitch was annoying." I said causing them to laugh " it's okay I still got it in thank you girl." Mike said I smile and we hug.

• THE NEXT DAY •

I woke up the next Duane to jenni waking me I groan " what?" I asked " can you tell tom that we were dancing to house music cause the guy that snooks hanged with was actually Tom's friend and he said I was grinding with Pauly." Jenni said.

I get out of bed and walked to the phone I picked it up " Tom I promise you we were all dancing to house music. Everyone was grinding against each other it was like a dance battle. All she talks about is you and how in love she is with you. So stop trying to get your friends to watch her because let her live her life if you wanna see her so bad go visit instead of having your friends watch her let her have a good time." I said.

I hand the phone to jenni I walk back to my room. To get ready for the day.

• LATER •

Later, we all decided to have a chill night so we decided to go to beachcombers.

I was dancing to the music people showed up from work i sit down at the bar I sip my drink

Then there was these three guys always around us bothering us.

We just ignored them then they started to take our shots mike bought more shots and they stoled them again " it's not for you!" Nicole shouted " fuck you." The guy said " fuck your life! bitch the fuck you talking about right now? It's not for you who are you?" Nicole said.

" Get your ugly ass out of our faces-" Nicole said before getting interrupted with a punch to the face I gasped.

Natalia " Nattie"- this guy just straight up punched her in the fucking face

I jump out of my seat and started punching the dude " are you kidding me you hit a girl?!" I shouted continuing to punch him.

The guy was walking outside I quickly ran to him and tried to punch him where I was pulled back by security.

" No let me go." I said trying to get out of the security's grip " no unless you wanna get arrested." Security said.

I quickly ran to Nicole who was on the floor " Nicole it's okay babes." I said brushing my fingers through her hair " it's okay he's arrested." I told her comforting her.