Deja Vu All Over Again

• NATALIA'S POV •

We were all having a good time after we decided to leave we head in the cabs.

" These fucking fake people that slap me in the face and tell me to fucking go home." Nicole says " fuck him." Jenni says " he can't get pussy so he has to ruin everyone's night." I said.

Natalia " Nattie"- What mike did was very unnecessary like who are you to get in my face and slap Nicole's mouth and be a dick to everyone and all of this because you can't get a pussy and we are all having a good time.

" Dude mike is a fucking douche bag you're my best friend. And we're supposed to have an amazing time together, and he fucking ruined it." Nicole says " no he didn't." Ryder says " he did." Nicole says.

" How did he ruined it we're still here." Ryder says " told me to fucking go home and slapped me in my cheek. ' oh let's go home' " Nicole says " so? we're still here we can still go back to the house. We can still have fun." Ryder says " I love you." Nicole said.

We finally came home Vinny brought home Ramona I walked to my room and I get ready for bed.

I crawled into bed with Pauly and we cuddle " The summer is almost over." I said " yeah our relationship is going to make it past Miami." Pauly says " yep." I said with a smile he smiles and kisses my head.

" I'm just glad we are together now." I said with a smile " same." Pauly says with a smile kissing my cheek we talked for a little before falling asleep.

• THE NEXT DAY •

I wake up pauly was out of bed I get out his bed and I walked outside seeing Nicole crying " babe what's wrong?" I asked " Ryder left." Nicole says sniffling " it's okay you will see her soon." I say rubbing her back while giving her a hug.

Jenni was also comforting Nicole " Seeing Ryder makes me appreciate my girlfriends." Jenni says Nicole continues to cry Vinny walked out.

" Ryder left? Is that why you're upset?" Vinny asked " you're going to see her in a weak snook." Vinny says " the only people I trust in this house is you, nattie, jenni and pauly." Nicole says. Vinny was comforting Nicole.

" I love you." Nicole says to Vinny we walked inside.

• LATER •

I see Nicole upset still about Ryder leaving I walk outside " Just imagine all the gorillas in Miami are gonna be at one location tonight." Jenni says " wait we're going to space?" Nicole asked " we're going to space." Jenni says Nicole squeals.