[URGENT] Incoming Major Offensive [Intercept] part 2

Sorry for the delay in posting this.

- Aizen Power

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

District 85's urban area was hellish. The rockets of the Grauwolf and the artillery fire of the long-range bombardment Skorpion units poured down, while the machine guns of the Ameise struck from the side, creating a storm of steel that raged.

If it weren't for the pervasive spirit of revenge among the populace, the citizens would have miserably, shamefully perished like the derogatory nickname for the Albans, the White Pigs.

But things are different now. The Marshal's instilled spirit of revenge and hostility in the hearts of the people has transformed into hatred, and the directionless hatred has turned into madness, transforming the lying pigs into rampaging boars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Driver! Advance one hundred meters, gunner, rotate the turret twenty degrees to the left! Did you see the beast?"

"I have visual!"

"Fire!"

The earth trembled. Small stones bounced off the road surface as a certain monster emerged from the alley, accompanied by an engine noise much louder than Feldreβ. It had a square body with a similarly square head mounted on it, and from that head extended a long nose... or rather, a barrel. From that massive barrel, a 150 mm iron projectile was launched, unfortunate enough to embed itself into the turret ring of a Löwe standing in the direction the barrel was aimed.

"Vive la République!"

With that cheer, a Löwe exploded into fragments, spewing flames into the air. The armor plates cracked like spider webs, and the turret was blown a hundred meters away. Its eight legs slackened, and the torso simply collapsed on the spot. There was no intact part left, and extensive damage was inflicted on every component.

The one who had struck was a being once called the king of the land. Once reigning over battlefields for a hundred years, instilling fear into the very marrow of infantrymen.

The monster on the road, a tank.

"Driver, continue forward! Radioman, hit the machine gun if you spot the small ones!"

"Forward, understood!"

"Radioman, copy!"

A priest, with a black cassock and a white surplice around his neck, sat in the commander's seat. He peered through the periscope, occasionally sticking his head out from the hatch to look through binoculars.

"Gunner! Can you see anything at ten o'clock!?"

"I can't see anything!?" an Alba in blue overalls looked through the scope, but besides the dust, there was nothing to be seen.

"Now! Fire!"

The commander yelled, hitting the gunner's shoulder.

"Firing!"

With a roar, the projectile flew, the brass casing rolling out of the breech mechanism and clattering onto the floor, making a sharp noise.

The projectile, propelled at supersonic speeds, tore through the air, piercing through the side of a Löwe beyond the dust cloud. The Löwe halted, flames erupting, but its lenses still glinted, and its turret slowly rotated.