Chapter 7

In the past three days, since the premiere, Song Gu found himself unable to shake thoughts of Lucy from his mind. Her laughter echoed in his ears, her big round eyes and captivating smile imprinted in his memory. 

As he went about his daily routine, her presence lingered like a gentle breeze, stirring something within him that he couldn't quite articulate.

Contemplating whether to reach out to Lucy, Song Gu wrestled with his own internal turmoil. Was it too soon? Would she even be interested in seeing him again? Despite the doubts gnawing at him, he couldn't ignore the undeniable connection they shared.

Sixteen years her senior and two years older than Sung Hoon, Song Gu felt drawn to Lucy in a way he couldn't quite explain. 

He had always believed that he could never date a girl in her 20s, and the biggest age difference he could accept was 10 years at most. Now, he found himself struggling to understand his own feelings, unable to deny the pull she had on him.

But finally, fueled by a mixture of courage and longing, Song Gu made his decision. With swift fingers dancing across the screen of his phone, he crafted a message, inviting her to join him for a coffee date.

The text message read: "Hey Lucy, it's Song Gu. I couldn't stop thinking about our conversation at the premiere. Would you like to grab a coffee together sometime? I'd love the chance to talk more. Let me know what works for you."

He hit send, the message disappearing into the digital ether, carrying with it the hope of another encounter with the woman who had captured his heart.

Meanwhile, Lucy lay sprawled on her bed in the lazy afternoon light, her phone in hand as she idly scrolled through TikTok. The rhythmic hum of the fan provided a soothing background as she lost herself in the endless stream of videos.

Suddenly, a notification from Song Gu popped up on her screen, jolting her out of her reverie. Her heart skipped a beat as she stared at the message, caught off guard by its unexpected appearance. 

With a mix of excitement and apprehension, she tapped on the notification, her mind racing with anticipation for what his message might say.

With a sudden surge of adrenaline, Lucy quickly sat up from her reclined position, her heart pounding in her chest. She swiftly brushed her hair behind her ear, her fingers trembling slightly with nervous energy. 

Taking a deep breath to steady herself, she closed her eyes and whispered to herself, "Woo woo," while slowly pressing down her palm in the air to calm her racing thoughts.

After a moment of collecting herself, she hesitantly tapped on the message from Song Gu, her curiosity piqued. As the message unfolded before her eyes, she couldn't believe what she was reading - it was a date offer from Song Gu! 

She was rendered speechless, her mind reeling with disbelief. "WHAT!" she exclaimed aloud, her voice echoing in the quiet of her room.

Despite the rush of excitement coursing through her veins, Lucy knew she couldn't ignore the reality of her situation. She couldn't deny the magnetic pull she felt towards the charming actor, but she also couldn't ignore the commitments and obligations that bound her to Sung Hoon.

With a sigh, Lucy crafted a carefully-worded response, delicately weaving her excuses into the fabric of her message. "I would love to, Song Gu, but I'm currently in Daegu and you're in Seoul. It's quite a distance to travel for a coffee date," she typed out, her fingers hesitating over the send button.

As she hit send, Lucy couldn't shake the nagging feeling of guilt that gnawed at her conscience. She hated the thought of leading Song Gu on, yet she couldn't deny the flutter of excitement that stirred within her at the prospect of spending time with him.

______________________________________________
Hi! Did you enjoy this chapter? Just wait, this is only the start of everything. Also, please let me know your thoughts in the comment section. If you enjoy my story, please vote for it. It means a lot to me. Thank you and have a nice day! Bye yee! 

Foot note: While this story draws inspiration from real events, it is awork of fiction and certain characters, events, and situations have beenfictionalized and exaggerated for narrative purposes. Please keep in mind thatall characters are completely fictional and do not represent any real-lifeindividuals whatsoever.