Chapter 20

Meanwhile, Sung Hoon was back in Seoul doing a shooting. As Sung Hoon stood on set, the bright lights and bustling activity of the commercial shoot fading into the background, his mind was consumed with thoughts of Lucy.

 He couldn't shake the memory of her distant expression that morning and the brief moments of distraction she had shown during their passionate night together.

With a sigh, Sung Hoon pulled out his phone and opened up his KakaoTalk messaging app, his fingers hovering over the keyboard as he debated whether to reach out to his friend for advice. Finally, with a determined nod, he began typing out a message, pouring his heart out in a candid confession.

Sung Hoon: Hey, buddy. I need to talk. Things with Lucy have been...complicated lately. I can't shake the feeling that something's wrong, but I don't know how to fix it. Have you ever been in a situation like this before?

Se Joon: Hey Sung, of course, I'm here for you. What's going on with Lucy?

Sung Hoon: It's hard to explain... She seems distant, like her mind is somewhere else. And last night, during our time together, she had these moments where she seemed lost in thought. I don't know what to do.

Se Joon: That sounds tough, man. Have you tried talking to her about it?

Sung Hoon: I'm afraid of what I might find out. She already tried to break up once before in the past. I just can't lose her again.

Se Joon: I understand, Sung Hoon. It's natural to be scared, especially when it comes to matters of the heart. But you have to ask yourself, are you willing to stay with her even if she's not in love with you?

Sung Hoon: I... I don't know. I love her so much, Se Joon. I can't imagine my life without her. But if she's not happy with me, then maybe it's for the best.

Se Joon: It's a tough situation, for sure. But remember, your happiness is important too. You deserve someone who loves you just as much as you love them. Don't settle for anything less.

Sung Hoon: But yesterday, she told me she loves me. For the first time during the almost 2 years, we've been dating.

Se Joon: That's a good sign, Sung Hoon. It shows that she still cares about you deeply. Maybe there's just something on her mind that she's struggling to express. Communication is key in any relationship. Have you thought about sitting down with her and having an open, honest conversation about how you both feel?

Sung Hoon: You're right, Se Joon. I need to confront this head-on instead of letting it eat away at me. I'll talk to her tonight.

Se Joon: That's the spirit, buddy. Just remember to approach it with an open heart and mind. And no matter what happens, know that I've got your back.

Sung Hoon: Thanks, Se Joon. I appreciate it more than you know.

Se Joon: Anytime, Sung Hoon. I'm rooting for you, buddy. Just remember, you deserve to be happy. Don't forget that.

__________________________________

Hi! Thank you so much for enjoying my story so far. If it is not too much work for you, please give the story a vote and let me know your thoughts in the comments. Love you. Bye.