Chapter 18

**WARNING: MATURE CONTENT! DIRTY TALKS and VIVIDLY DESCRIBED INTIMATE SCENE** if you are uncomfortable, you can skip to chapter 19. 

As their passion reached its peak, Sung Hoon's grip tightened, his fingers tangling in Lucy's hair as he drove her to new heights of happiness. With a primal growl, he released himself into her waiting mouth, his essence flooding her senses as she drank him in with greedy abandon.

With each swallow, Lucy's moans of pleasure mingled with Sung Hoon's own cries of satisfaction, their bodies entwined in a dance of passion and desire that knew no limits.

As Sung Hoon's release washed over him, a primal hunger ignited within him, driving him to new heights of passion and desire. With a fierce growl, he flipped Lucy onto her back, his eyes blazing with raw intensity as he loomed over her, his hands gripping her wrists with a strength that left her breathless.

"You've tasted me, now it's my turn to make you feel good, Lucy," Sung Hoon's voice was low and husky, dripping with desire as he positioned himself between her thighs.

Lucy's heart raced with excitement and a hint of trepidation as she gazed up at Sung Hoon, the anticipation sending shivers down her spine. "Yes, Sung Hoon," she breathed, her voice filled with a mix of anticipation and need.

With a primal hunger, Sung Hoon plunged into her with a force that took her breath away, his movements rough and urgent as he drove her to the edge of joy. Each thrust sent waves of pleasure crashing over Lucy, her moans of pleasure mingling with Sung Hoon's own growls of satisfaction.

Feeling his intense desire, Sung Hoon's hands roamed over Lucy's body, his touch rough and demanding as he sought to bring her to new heights of pleasure. With each stroke, each caress, he pushed her closer and closer to the brink, his own arousal mirroring hers in its intensity.

"Does it feel good, Lucy?" Sung Hoon's voice was a low rumble in her ear, sending shivers of pleasure down her spine as he whispered dirty promises and commands.

Lucy could only whimper in response, her body writhing beneath him as she surrendered to the overwhelming sensations. Each movement, each touch, was like fire igniting her senses, driving her higher and higher towards the pinnacle of ecstasy.

"Harder, Sung Hoon," Lucy moaned, her voice dripping with need as she urged him on. "I want to feel you deep inside me, pounding into me like there's no tomorrow."

Sung Hoon's eyes darkened with lust as he listened to Lucy's dirty talk, his movements becoming more urgent and intense with each passing moment. "You like it rough, don't you, Lucy?" he growled, his voice rough with desire as he gave in to her wild demands. 

Normally sweet and gentle, Sung Hoon had transformed into a monster of desire, consumed by the primal urge to dominate and possess. His words dripped with a raw intensity as he whispered, "I won't be such a good guy tonight, Lucy."

As Sung Hoon's primal desire drove him deeper into Lucy, he shifted her legs onto his shoulders, plunging into her with a ferocity that left her gasping for breath. Lucy's body arched with pleasure and a hint of pain as Sung Hoon went deeper than ever before, his movements relentless and unforgiving.

Lost in the whirlwind of sensation, Lucy's mind briefly flashed to Song Gu's face, a fleeting moment of doubt and hesitation clouding her thoughts. But before she could dwell on it, Sung Hoon's intense gaze locked onto hers, his eyes blazing with raw desire as he asked if everything was okay.

Lucy hesitated for a moment, torn between the overwhelming pleasure coursing through her body and the sudden flicker of doubt that had clouded her mind. But with a reassuring nod, she assured Sung Hoon that everything was fine, desperate to maintain the fragile connection they shared in that moment.

Sung Hoon's response was immediate and intense, his movements becoming rougher and more demanding as he unleashed a torrent of dirty, rude words that sent shivers of pleasure coursing through Lucy's body.

"Yes, Sung Hoon," she moaned, her voice filled with ecstasy as she surrendered to the overwhelming sensations. "Don't stop, please don't stop."

And as they tumbled over the edge into a sea of pleasure, their cries of ecstasy filling the room, Lucy and Sung Hoon knew that they had unlocked a new level of intimacy, one that would bind them together in passion and desire for eternity.

As Sung Hoon tasted Lucy's essence, his lips and tongue exploring every inch of her with fervent devotion, he couldn't help but moan in delight. "You taste like heaven, Lucy," he murmured, his voice husky with desire as he savored the intoxicating flavor of her arousal.

Lucy's heart raced with excitement as Sung Hoon lavished her with his attention, his mouth hot and eager against her skin. "Oh, Sung Hoon," she gasped, her voice filled with raw desire as she surrendered to the overwhelming sensations coursing through her body.

Sung Hoon's passion knew no bounds as he drank in every drop of her essence, his desire for her consuming him completely. "I could spend eternity tasting you, Lucy," he growled, his voice thick with lust as he buried his face between her thighs.

With each lick, each caress, Sung Hoon unleashed a torrent of explicit words and promises, his hunger for Lucy driving him to new heights of ecstasy. "I want to drink from you every day, Lucy," he groaned, his voice rough with need as he devoured her with reckless abandon.

And as they tumbled together in a whirlwind of passion and desire, their bodies entwined in a symphony of pleasure, Lucy and Sung Hoon knew that they had found true bliss in each other's arms, their love transcending the physical and reaching heights they had never dared to dream of.

After their passionate lovemaking, exhaustion washed over Lucy and Sung Hoon like a warm wave, pulling them into the depths of slumber. They lay entwined in each other's arms, their bodies still intimately connected, with Sung Hoon's member nestled inside Lucy as they drifted off to sleep.

Sung Hoon held Lucy close, one arm wrapped protectively around her, pulling her head gently against his chest. With his other arm, he cradled her head, using it as his own pillow, their bodies molded together in a perfect embrace.

In their shared moment of vulnerability and intimacy, nothing else mattered except the love they felt for each other. As they surrendered to the blissful embrace of sleep, they knew that they were safe and cherished in each other's arms, their bond stronger than ever before.

_____________________________

Umm.....okay...hope you enjoy this chapter. well, you probably did..haha..*awkward laugh*. Anyway...Thank you so much for enjoying the story and see you on next part. Oh! please vote the story and let me know your thought in the comment.