Chapter 16 - Just collegues

Hero

"Oh God yes, take me like this! Harder!" She sighs as I take her leg, place it on my shoulder and change the angle.
"Oh yes! Fuck me like that!"
I sink into her as she gasps and screams my name.
My heartbeat is like a mad horse and I know we are both close to the peak of pleasure.
She closes her eyes, arching her back.
Being inside her is intoxicating and addictive.
I approach her mouth and devour it. Our tongues dance together frenetically, to the rhythm of our hearts.
I would like to stay like this forever.
In an instant I find myself lying with my back on the mattress, Jo on top of me, in all her beauty.
She moves decisively and with a rhythm that confuses me. The breasts move with every thrust of my hips. It's almost hypnotic!
"Jo, yes baby! Oh fuck!" I'm panting hard. Her breasts continue to bounce before my eyes and I can't help but taste them and...

"Hero!!!"

Suddenly the darkness.
I blink quickly trying to figure out where I am. I take a breath as if I've been holding my breath for hours and running a marathon at the same time.

"Wake up! You're scaring me!" I focus on the image in front of me.
A faint light illuminates the entire room.
Jo isn't naked at all but she's wearing one of her funny pajamas that I've seen her wear these days. There are pigs drawn everywhere.
She looks at me with wide eyes, she seems really worried.
Instinctively I sit up and realize that it is still night, I am shirtless in my boxers on my bed and unfortunately, the sex scenes were only in my mind.
Fuck!
"You were making strange noises and I ran to see what was happening!" She caresses my cheeks with both hands to make sure I'm okay.
Oh God, who knows what I was saying during the dream?!?
My hands cover hers, trying to calm her.
"I'm fine! I had a... Nightmare! I just had a nightmare!" I hasten to say.
Like hell! It was a dream actually, but I can't tell her that now.
“You were panting hard!” She looks me in the eyes, totally unaware of the erotic dream I was having about her.
This time, luckily, the sheet covers my boxers and she can't see the huge erection I have between my legs. Twice in a row, it would be embarrassing!
"So you're okay?" She lets out a sigh. She is visibly relieved, continuing to observe me closely.
I nod as she gets up from my bed "Oh, good!" She sighs again.
I would seriously like to drag her down with me, to prevent her from leaving here.
My hormones are still high and I can't think straight.
“Jo…” I reach out and find her wrist.
She stops, looks at where my hand is touching her and smiles, before returning her eyes to mine.
She's waiting for me to say something and suddenly what I'm about to tell her seems like a gamble. Again.
But I don't fucking care!
"Will you stay here with me?" I show off the most languid look I can muster and wait for her response.

"Hero" she chuckles shaking her head "We can't, you know"

I do not understand. What is it that we can't do, exactly? Sleeping together?
Why not?

"Why not? We can sleep together." I'll explain.
She looks at me sideways with a smile that says 'Yes, of course. Sleep!'

"I swear!" I put my hand on my heart as a sign of solemn promise. "I wouldn't lay a finger on you without your permission, you know that!"

She sighs "Yeah, I know..." She says it so softly that I'm not even sure I heard correctly. She seems to be talking to herself, rather than me.
She clears her throat before looking at me again.
“I'm not sure this is a good idea.”

It's the second time I've suggested something like this to her and every time I call myself an idiot because she's right.
It's not a good idea.
Or rather, it would be a great idea if the two of us had another level of intimacy. An intimacy that allowed us to roll around in these blankets. So yes, that would be a fantastic idea!
Just thinking about it makes me feel excited again.
I'll need a cold shower later.
Maybe more than one.
Yes, one won't be enough!