Thirty-Eight

~ Cover designed by @fadeawayx (me) hehe  😊

"I don't know what to pack!" I say sighing as I look down at the empty suitcase on my bed.

"Well.. clothes would be a good place to start," Summer says trying to make the room cheerful. We were all feeling gloomy, knowing that I will be going tomorrow and wouldn't be back for a few weeks.

I notice that Mike hadn't said much since they got here, maybe he was stilling thinking about before. I still was, how could he ask that, I was with Jonathan now. I didn't have any feelings for Chase, not any more but my heart keeps telling me otherwise.

"Good idea!" I say walking over to my wardrobe, I push the unwanted thoughts to the back of mind.

"I think we should order pizza, and have a movie night," states Sean already getting up.

"I second that!" Mike says, finally talking again. I laugh as they take our pizza orders and then head downstairs to order it.

"Ah! Take that blue one, it looks nice on you!" Summer says getting off of the floor to join me.

"Okay!" I say throwing it into the suitcase, not everyone folds their stuff nicely! Summer had been quiet too, I know she is going to miss me just as much as I'll miss her and everyone else.

"I can't believe you're leaving.. I want you to go and that but.." she says suddenly sounding upset. "I'll miss you so much Aurora," I walk over to her and hug her tightly.

"I'll miss you a lot too Summer, but you'll have the guys here with you," I point out. This makes her laugh as she shakes her head.

"Oh yay! I get to hang out with all the guys by myself!" she says sarcastically. "I'm going to die!" I laugh at how serious she sounds.

"You'll live I'm sure," I tell her, pulling back.

"Well at least you'll see some hot guys there.." she says going back to her seat on the floor. "Maybe you can grab their numbers for me?" I laugh with her on that.

"We're both taken Summer!" I remind her, as I throw another pair of shorts in.

"Well true. But they won't know that!" she says winking at me.

"Who won't know what?" asks the guys as they come back into my room. I notice Jonathan isn't with them as they return.

"Wow! That's a tongue-twister," says Sean as he tries to say it. By the fourth go, he fails miserable and mixes the words up. We all laugh at his attempt.

"How long till pizza?" Summer asks Mike as he sits down beside her.

"Eh!" he looks up at Sean, who shakes his head.

"Twenty minutes," he tells her before staring at Mike. "How could you not remember that, you were the one on the phone!"

"Was I?" Mike says surprised, we all stare at him. "Oh yeah, I was too!" he says laughing it off.

"You have the memory of a goldfish Mikey," Summer teases him. I agree with that.

"Do not!" he says looking hurt, we laugh. I finally find my good pair of boots, and throw them in the suitcase as well. I notice something lacy in the corner of the suitcase, under the boots I had just thrown in.

"What the?!" I mumble, walking closer to my bag and moving the boots aside. I look down to see my baby-blue pair of lace underwear that Summer had got me last year as a joke.

"Who put these in here?" I yell. I haven't even gotten to my pants draw yet!

"Um.." Sean says laughing as he sees them.