Chapter Eleven

~ Cover designed by that_average_fangirl {Thanks so much lovely} 😊 ~

It's been two weeks since Chase and I had that kinda deep game of questions. It was finally the weekend and time to relax, at least that's what I thought. Little did I know that my weekend was already busy without my acknowledgement.

"Wakey, wakey Aurora!" shouts someone in my ear.

"Argh," I scream, jumping up and trying to get out from under the covers. I ended up getting my foot stuck in the sheets, and then I feel like I'm falling. "Argh!" I shout again as I land on the ground beside my bed, my sheets falling over my head, plunging me into darkness.

"She's t-to easy to s-scare," someone says in between laugher. I hear two people laugh. I groan as I try to throw the sheet off of me, finally after a few attempts, I manage to throw it off me. I search my body quickly, making sure I've got no broken bones, nope nothing except a very sore butt.

"Is she literally feeling herself?" a deep voice laughs, amused. Oh no, crap, shit, fuck, fricken, hell no. I look up and glare at that handsome face, and his warm eyes light up. "Morning kitten, beautiful way to wake up I reckon!" he says smiling.

"Beautiful my arse Chase, and I was NOT feeling myself you dickhead!" I yell at him angrily as I slowly stand up. "Ouch!" I mumble as I stand up straight, I blink as I see Summer standing oh so innocently by the window. "And you missy!" I yell at her, walking over and pointing my finger at her.

"Hey! I didn't do anything at all," she says, faking innocence.

"Drop the innocent act missy," I say wiggling my finger at her. "You were the one to yell in my ear," I remind her. Summer smiles shyly as she points over at Chase.

"It was his idea Aurora, all his plan," she accuses, trying not to laugh. I whirl around and point my finger at Chase who was looking at something on my mirror. I watch as he leans closer, and reaches up to get a closer look at something.

"You touch that Chase an I will murder you and ask Summer to help me burry you!" I warn him, running and stanching the picture out of his hands. I look up at Chase, he was pouting.

"I don't want to die, I'm to handsome to be buried..." he frowns. "Although I would look pretty dashing in a suit, don't you think?" he asks us, grinning. Summer and I glance at each other, we both roll our eyes.

"Dream on buddy, dream on," I tell him, patting his shoulder. I laugh as he huffs, crossing his arms. I glance down at the photo in my hand, sighing I walk over and shove it under a book that was on my desk. "So what are you guys doing here at..." I glance at my side table quickly, catching site of the time on my alarm clock. "Nine O'clock, Summer you should be sleeping still," I tell her. I walk over to my friend, and feel her forehead, hmm she didn't feel sick.

"What are you doing Aurora?" asks Summer laughing as she waves my hand away. I continue searching, I open her mouth and look, everything seemed fine. I could hear Chase in the background laughing his head off.

"What's the emergency then?" I ask her, spinning around to face Chase who was actually, literally on the floor rolling around laughing.

"If by emergency, you mean shopping emergency then yeah I'll say it's an emergency," shouts Summer, shaking me by my arms.

"Shopping emergency?" I ask confused.

"Well I told Chase that I wanted to take you out shopping and then I was thinking we could go out and do some karaoke," Summer tells me smiling.