Chapter Seventeen

~ Cover designed by turdiform {Thanks so much} 😊 ~

It's been two long days since that night with Chase. We ended up eating marshmallows and then walking along the beach, it was sweet.

"Aurora!" shouts Dave loudly from downstairs. Oh god, what had I done this time to piss him off. Last night I was sent to my room for accidentally dropping the salt on my plate. I sigh as I get off of my seat and head to the staircase. Leaning over the railing, I could see Dave at the bottom, looking up at me.

"What?" I shout at him.

"Don't you shout in this house," he orders angrily, I roll my eyes. Well he had been the one who yelled first.

"My bad, what?" I yell even louder, pissing him off more.

"AURORA!" he yells, his face going red, I sigh. "Don't you DARE talk to me like that young lady, I just told you no yelling," he continues getting worked up.

"Then why are YOU yelling?" I ask him loudly, he glares up at me.

"That's it.." he yells, getting his phone out and taps away. Was he finally taking me back home? Yes! I'll be out of here, no more Dave, no more Rac... "Get changed, you're going out with Rachel for a good ol bonding today," Dave tells me. I flinch, wait what? Rachel? Bonding? Day, as in the whole day.

"Fuck no!" I tell him, waving my hands in front of me in a crazy manner. Dave actually smiles as he nods his head.

"Maybe Rachel can teach you a few things, now go," he shoos me away. "Oh and no swearing Aurora," he reminds me,

"The only thing Rachel could possibly teach me, is how to cheat on family!" I state quietly to myself. I sigh as I walk back into my bedroom, looking down at my pale blue nightie, everything here was pale blue. I didn't exactly want to walk the streets in this, clothes would be much better.

~ _ ~ _ ~ _ ~ _ ~ _ ~

"Tap, tap," says a loud bubbly voice outside my door. I pause the movie I had been previously watching, and look towards the door as it opens. In walks the gorgeous, white skirt legged, pale pink blouse wearing Rachel. "Hi swe..." I glare at her, and she shuts her mouth snap.

"Where are we going?" I ask her throwing my legs over the bed and standing up. I grin as Rachel looks up and down at my outfit, her nose in the air.

"What are you.. wearing?" she asks shocked. I glance down at my short denim shorts, a white belt and my blue singlet with the quote, 'I Love The Beach,' along with my white flip-flops.

"Duh, clothes obliviously!" I state, running my hands down my body. I grin as her discomfort started to show on her face, oh I was loving this.

"T-that's not c-clothes!" she tells me quietly, still staring at my outfit.

"They're covering my body, they're made out of fabric.. they're clothes Rachel!" I tell her rolling my eyes.

"N-no.." she squeals, walking over to my walk in wardrobe, looking for something. "That's not a-at all l-lady like," she stumbles over her words.

"Since when have I ever been lady-like?" I ask her, shivering at the mere thought. Yuck! Me, lady like, never.

"Exactly!" I hear her yell as she lifts something up. "This will look perfect with those gorgeous eyes of yours Aurora," she comments, coming back out. I glance at the pale blue/white dress, I recognise it as a Carlena Ruched Dress from Forever New. I may not like fashion, but I sure knew it. "You have to try this one," she says shoving it in my hands.