Twenty-Five

~ PicSpam designed by xteenpxradise {Thanks so much} 😊 ~

"Aurora?" A deep voice calls out in disbelief and shook.

"Chase!" I shout loudly, causing Mike to drop his arms to his side, freeing me. I look back up to see Chase come rushing to my side, he holds me and looks into my eyes.

"What happened, why are you here?" he asks me concerned, searching my face for some hidden answer. I feel so guilty, I just wanted to be home and forget about this day. Why did Mike have to come for me, why did he make me kiss him, what's his plan? I knew the questions, I just didn't have the answers.. yet.

"Why hello there mate," says a much to happy Mike, standing in the corner with his arms crossed, grinning. I glare at him, this was all his fricken fault. Just wait to I get my arms on him, I would be killing him now if it wasn't for Chase's tight hold on me. So instead I settle with plotting his murder.

"Mike?" Chase says raising his eyebrow. "What are you doing here?" he asks, tightening his hold on me more but not hurting me. I freak and look over at a grinning Mike, oh no, he was going to actually say it, isn't he? I had to think of something and fast.

"Kids this is an alley way, not a play centre or a teenage hideaway area. Get out of here now, before I call the cops," someone else adds to the conversation. My eyes widen as I turn my head to look a little more down the alley to see an older man glaring at the three of us. "What are you waiting for, a fricken green light or something.. Shoo!" he yells at us.

With that Chase grabs my arm and starts running back up the alley and towards the bright lights. Chase kept a tight grip on my arm as we continue running, I could no longer hear the older man screaming at us, but I also couldn't hear another pair of shoes behind us. I quickly throw my head back round, to see nothing but darkness, Mike was gone. Did I dream all that? Did the kiss really happen? But I know it's real because my lip was throbbing from him biting it. The arsehole!

"Well.. that was some excitement. Huh?" Chase says dropping his hold on my arm as he wipes his forehead when we make it back onto the street.

"Uh.. yeah," I mumble, trying to keep my face hidden from him. What if he saw my lips, what would he think? I know he isn't dumb, he would know I've been kissed.

"Well we better get you back home," Chase adds once he stood back up straight again. I numbly nod my head, not daring to speak. "What were you doing in an alleyway with Mike anyway?" he asks me as we begin walking. I dreaded answering this.

"He was just telling me about a project we have to do in class," I say quietly, looking anywhere but Chase.

"So he didn't.. hurt you, right?" Chase asks concerned and worried. I risk a quick look at him, his eyes were darker then usual and full of worry. I quickly shake my head, and he let's out a long sigh. "Good! I wouldn't forgive myself if something had happened and I wasn't there to protect you kitten," he says quietly, taking my hand and threading our fingers together. I look down at the ground, listening to him hum a song softly.

What had I done?

~ _ ~ _ ~ _ ~ _ ~ _ ~

"Honey can I come in?" I hear my mum ask through my closed door.

"I guess so," I mumble but loud enough for her to hear. I snuggle back down into my bed, throwing my blanket back on top of me. I look up when I hear the door open, and my mum appears in the doorway.

"Still in your pyjamas baby girl!" she states, seeing me in my bed.

"Yeah, I think I still have that food poisoning for all that popcorn," I lie. My mum raises her eyebrows, and frowns. "That was Friday night sweetie, it should be out of your system by now," she says a little worriedly. I shrug.