Chapter Nine

~ Cover designed by aurion- {Thanks so much} 😊 ~

Ok so if you had been spying on me two seconds ago, you would've seen me pick up a flower. Yeah I know, you're all thinking, what the fuck Aurora, why are you picking flowers. It's not the fricken time or place to pick flowers but I needed to make a decision which I can't make myself.

"You flower," I say quietly, patting the baby daisy. "Are going to make a huge life changing decision, and it's going to change our lives," I tell it. I raise my eyebrow. "Well on second thought, it'll change my life but you'll end up kinda.. fucked," I say to the flower. I'm glad everyone was still in class, otherwise they would think the new kids a weirdo, wait I probably am but anyway. I hold the flower in front of me, I take a breathe and begin the kinda long picking petals.
"I go, I don't," I say picking the first two petals. "I go, or I don't go," I continue until I'm with the last four. "I don't go, I go," I say leaving me with last two. I pick the last petal off, watching as it swirls in the air around by the wind.
"I guess that's a go," I say sighing as I look down at the naked flower. "If I die, I'm going to come back and haunt you," I warn it as it flies out of my hand.
"Yeah that's right, be scared flower," I yell after it, waving my hands in the air. I jump as I hear laughter coming from behind me.

"Do you always talk to flowers and yell that you're going to haunt them?" his deep yet soft voice asks me amused.

"Pi..." I stop myself, even though I didn't want to. I take a deep breathe. "I meant to say.. no it's actually a one off time," I say picking my bag off the ground.

"Yeah.. I don't believe you," Chase says grinning.

"Y-you don't b-believe me, gosh that h-hurts Chase," I tell him holding a hand over my heart.

"Get over it kitten," he says winks at me.

"Never," I tell him, smiling as he shakes his head, grinning.

"Come along or we'll never make it to Starbucks," he says groaning a little at the thought of not getting there. "And I'm hungry!" he whines as we walk towards his car.

"Aww you poor baby!" I tease him as we get in. "Now we wouldn't want you to starve now, would we?" I say, grinning as he turns to face me.

"Kitten, just don't talk until we get there," he tells me, he's kinda glaring at me and I wonder what I had said. Maybe he didn't like people teasing him.

"Whatever," I tell him, a little mad, who would tell me to pretty much shut up, I get it if I talked to much but. I turn my head and glare out the window.

"Aurora I didn't mean to upset you," Chase says softly. I keep my eyes locked on the other vehicles around us. "Kitten," he adds, I turn and glare at him.

"Piss off Chase," I tell him angrily, turning back to face the stupid window. Chase sighs, the car stays still and I wonder why we're not moving. "Uh Chase, are we going or not?" I ask him, turning to face him. I jump slightly as my nose comes in contact with his, I blink. Chase was leaning over, his face close to mine. Oh my gosh, what was going on?

"Please don't be angry with me," he begs me softly, his breathe tickling me. "I can't stand it when you're mad at me Aurora," he confesses quietly. I blink, my anger at him disappearing completely, he looked helpless, like he was really telling the truth.

"I'm not mad at you," I tell him, and his eyes widen.

"But I-I thought..." he say, his brows knitting together in confusion. And I think my heart just skipped a beat, literally. Chase was even cuter when he was confused.

"Ok so I was a little mad," I admit, and he pouts sad. Oh my gosh, I really want to kiss those adorable lips, feel them against mine. Aurora, get a hold of yourself girl. I take a deep breathe, I was to close to him, so I pulled away and sat back, taking deep breathes.

"You alright kitten?" he asks me, grinning. Crap I think he knew why I pulled away. I had to make something up and quick.

"Lack of fresh oxygen, you don't have the windows down or anything," I quickly say, too quickly. Chase raises his eyebrow at me.

"Oh ok, so if I wind the windows down like this," he says, his voice going a little deep. I watch with wide eyes as he presses a button, and the windows goes down, letting in a little fresh air. "And did this," he adds huskily, leaning back over, his hand reaching out and gently touching my chin, turning it so I faced him. My eyes widen, and my heart starts beating widely as Chase leans in further. "You wouldn't feel anything.. hmm let's say hot and bothered," he whispers, his face was so close to mine now. I shake my head, I was strong and I could handle this little heat session thingy. Chase grins as he moves closer to me, until I feel his lips softly touch mine. Oh crap, his lips were soft, so soft but he pulls away, leaving me wanting more. "I think you're lying kitten," he tells me winking as he clicks his seatbelt in and starts the car up. I don't know what was going on with me, I was hot and the wind wasn't helping me, I see Chase glance at me as he pulls out. His face was set in a happy grin, his eyes bright and alive, he was even humming a tune. What had happened to the annoying Chase, he's been replaced with this.. happy person. But seeing him like this, makes my insides melt, Chase turns and gives me a full blown out smile. "No comeback this time, ha I must be right Aurora. I Chase Evan's have some control over you, you like me, just admit it kitten," he says winking at me. My eyes widen at the l word, like, did I like this annoying, happy, caring, sweet, pain in my arse guy? The one guy I thought I liked.. ending up playing me in grade nine. No, they were both different feelings, I know that for sure. But which one was the l one, how do you know when you like someone? his words play back in my mind. 'You like me, just admit it kitten.' I thought that I wouldn't fall for him, I can't fall for him, fuck we just meet a few days ago. I glance over at Chase, his eyes were on the road, he was still humming, his hands on the wheel, he seemed calm and controlled. 'You like him Aurora,' a voice says softly in my ear. And you know what, I was afraid that the voice was right.
_______________________________________________________
I know, I know it's another kinda short chapter, I'm sorry guys but it had to be put in. What's your thoughts people? I'd love to know what you's are thinking 😄
Other then that, I'd like to thank -aurion again for the creativity cover and I'll try to make tomorrow's chapter longer.
Comment. Follow. Vote.
Amy xxx