The Passing Clouds

--This is a newer note! Those of you already reading probably can tell that the cover has changed! Well that's thanks to MisakiofKonoha! Much thanks for the covers my friend! >w< I'm very grateful! Everyone please check her channel out!--

Wow, I never really thought I'd be writing sequels... Actually, I never even thought I'd ever finish a book ._.  ...BUT HERE WE ARE! ^o^

The Passing Clouds -Sequel to KOBEP-

To the side is a picture I have drawn and edited by myself of Akisha except she looks a lot prettier than that >.>  Now then, on to the information! 

--You may skip--

Name: Akisha Syerki.

Age: 15-16

Ninja Rank: Chunin. (You didn't think they just held Chunin exams in Konoha did you?)

Abilities: Strong in Taijutsu. Neutral in Genjutsu. Strong in Ninjutsu. Talents were taught from her summoning animals. 

Personality/Bio: She still has her lazy attitude but due to dealing with her summonings everyday she may get annoyed easily or give up quickly with fights. She still loves to admire puppets and can still use them but chooses not to. Her gambling desires still have some random out bursts, however, at least she's not always betting something anymore. She still swears in tight situations and casually every now and then but can control herself if need be. 

Village: Training in Suna. Belongs to Konoha.

Outfit: A dark blue hoodie with cut off sleeves. Underneath that is a sleeveless, nonsee through, fishnet shirt. She wears a light blue skirt and has black tight shorts going to her knees. Wrappings also cover from her hands to her elbows and a black Konoha head band around her head. And finally she wears the traditional ninja shoes. 

Personal Features: Same light dusty brown hair color that now reaches her waist line. The same skin color she left Konoha with, perhaps slightly more tanned. Her build is bustier as she's gone/going through puberty, and she has her light blue sky eyes, seemingly more deeper blue than before.

Oh and something you guys should know!

Big/huge dog = Akamaru's size in pre-shippuden!

***Akisha's POV***

 "Come on up!" Suru yelled at me as I fell to my knees, shaking his ruffled fur when the words left his fuzzy mouth. "I-" I gasped in the crisp air of the night. "-Am." I took another moment to breathe, trying my best to regain my breath before dragging myself up to my feet. The loose sand had been a challenge for when I first arrived here to train, but I was told that would help my balance, and over the years it slowly had, as I proved right this second by not once tripping over mounds of the sand. Sweat dripped from my forehead down to my face as I stared at my opponent, Ryu the lion. Ryu was looking tired, maybe more so than myself. He wasn't too old, his red mane still shining with a youthful essence, but the lion was the type to prefer observing, not fighting. 

Suru, commonly referred to as Suru-sama or Master, often watched my sparings which normally held me verses one of my summonings. "Continue." I let go of a groan and flung off my dark blue hoodie, despite the very short sleeves and the temperature dropping in the night when it came to the desert, all of my training and sparring were beginning to over heat me.