Konoha

^-^ Ello! Once again I am sooooo happy to see everyone enjoys TPC so far~ I wanted to let you all know however, I do not think I will make this book go up to the war... If you want me to, then I guess I might make a separate book for the war but yeah, no need to worry, it's just a thought ^-^"

To the side is Akisha and Hinata, looks like they just woke up, kind of like me -_-  *not a morning person*

Also, last but not least, you've probably noticed the cover change along with KOBEP! Well MisakiofKonoha offered to make me the cover TPC to which I gratefully accepted! Or flipped out going on about how awesome that's be ^.^" Much thanks again to her! KOBEP's cover was made by my awesome friend WolfQueenN.  I believe they both make covers, go check them out!

***Akisha's POV***

I looked to Sakura confused, not able to comprehend this information. "Wha-What do you mean she's bringing Gaara back? How?" My tune held a light amount of hope, I was still eager for anything that could make Gaara's sea green eyes open up again. "Chiyo-sama has devised a jutsu that only she can preform. This is that jutsu." Sakura responded, biting her lip giving me the clue that this would be a difficult or dangerous jutsu to use. "Yes but it seems to be worthless right now! I don't have enough chakra!!" Came the old, stressed voice of Chiyo. 

Naruto immediately dropped to her side, placing his hands above hers. "Use mine! You can do that, right Granny!?" Chiyo seemed to think a bit before giving a tiny nod and soon her hands with Naruto's glowed. "In this world of ninja made by many foolish old people, I'm glad to see someone like yourself has appeared." Chiyo's voice was serious but a lighter tune past by, like someone with many regrets now fixed them, like they finally did something to be proud of. "My past... Is full of mistake after mistake, but now in my very last moments, it looks like I'll finally set things right. Suna and Konoha, the future, starting now, will surely be different from when I lived." 

My mind made the connection as Chiyo continued talking like it was her last... Well, I suppose it would be her last. Her life was being traded in for Gaara's life. That could be the only way she'd be able to bring some back from the dead. 

"Uzumaki, you have a great gift that I know will help shape the future... After you become a Hokage like no other before you that is. And you, Sakura, instead of risking your life for an old bag like myself." Chiyo took a second to chuckle. "You need to protect those most important to you... I believe you can even surpass your master." Chiyo's voice grew weaker with each pasting second. "And lastly Akisha, do not think I forgot you like so many do." Chiyo chuckled again and had it not have been the last time I'd hear her chuckle I would have sweat dropped or frowned. "You have a strong spirit as long as you do not doubt yourself. Being forgotten is not bad, rather it's a perfect chance to strike the enemy and make yourself known from the shadows." 

I nodded with no words to speak, feeling sadness within myself. I wouldn't cry, this is a noble death. And, she has lived her life. "Oh, and Naruto, please, help Gaara then, for me." Chiyo's eyes seemed to drop close as she stopped her jutsu and moved off to rest, although I knew it would be an ever lasting rest.

Naruto looked from Chiyo back to Gaara. "Give him time, Naruto.." Sakura whispered.

Time seemed to past and with that time, Kankuro and Temari appeared, and their Sensei, and of course the fangirls that always surrounded Gaara, and faithful ninjas. Really, all of Suna came.

Everyone was silent, eyes on Gaara when slowly his bright eyes opened and he lifted himself up to a sitting position. "Gaara!" Naruto cheered, happiness lighting up his face. "N-naruto?" Gaara asked before looking around in shock, his eyes seeing everyone here. Naruto chuckled at the surprise on his face. "Everyone came running to save you! You really worried us." Kankuro and Temari stepped over, Kankuro looking much better than when we last saw him. "Yeah that's for sure, you're a little brother I always have to worry about!" Kankuro said with a teasing grin.