Team 8 and Team Kakashi

Alrighty dudes, back to some action! ewe

Off to the side is a picture of Hana, Keio and Akamaru I quickly put together X3  ;u; Aren't they adorable? Except Keio, Keio's classy~ =3=

Also, yes, this is very, very late... I have not been updating recently, so I hope you all will forgive me, highschool is... Tiring. Very, very, very tiring. ;-; So much work... So. Much.. Work... I'm starting to think I might as well put TPC on hold T-T  Ah, well, wish me luck with it all, I've already been taking several exams and tests every week -___-

Enjoy!!

***Akisha's POV***

I stared amused at the panting Kiba. Akamaru whined at his side, nudging him to get up. "Shino, I think you went too far." I observed as Kiba stayed on the ground. Hinata looked at him with worry. "Kiba, do you want any help?" You could see his head shake 'no'. Somehow I was unconvinced. I patted Hinata's shoulder to calm her, mouthing 'watch this.' I looked back to Kiba. "It's been forever since I trained with you, and you're already down? Tsk, guess that makes Shino better than you. Hell, it probably makes Naruto better than you-" Kiba hopped to his feet, waving his arms. "I'M UP! I'M UP!" Shino through all of this, had been near the trees in the training grounds, inspecting insects.

It's good to know some things don't change at all. Kiba walked over to a stump with Akamaru by his side, leaning down to sit against it. "I let Shino win.." He mumbled, an apparent pout claiming his lips. He snapped his head towards me. "And we didn't have to invite you along!" I crossed my arms. "Nor did I have to come along." It was true, having them startle me awake by banging on the door and then my mother running to tell me my friends were here... Well... It led to someone getting pushed out the window... Again. Hinata titled her head towards me. "So why did you Kisha?" I smiled, motioning to her and Shino. "I missed my teammates-" I looked to Kiba, motioning at him. "-And of course, I missed Akamaru." 

Kiba would have fell over had he been standing. Akamaru barked happily at me, making Kiba glare. "Who's side are you on?" Akamaru whined, looking away from Kiba. Shino turned to Hinata and I. "Will you two spar now?" Hinata and I faced each other. "Sure?" "Okay.." Shino nodded. "Kisha, you remember the rules. No forbidden techniques. Stop when told to stop. Do not inflict damage beyond repair. This applies to you too, Hinata." We both nodded to Shino's monotoned voice.

I looked around first, seeing the trees of a forest surrounding the training grounds. A small pond over by the left side. Kiba, Akamaru, and Shino near the right side. Hinata and I walked more towards the middle, facing each other. "Ready?" Shino asked, looking between us, still by Kiba's side.

I pulled out several needles, and focused my chakra to coax my body. Hinata activated Byakugan, standing guard. Shino brought his arm down through the air, signaling us. "Begin." I ran at Hinata first, throwing a needle from one hand. Not too shocking, she dodged, moving to the right. Flash stepping behind her, I slashed at her. She rotated making a chakra ball form around her. I flew back from the force, but caught myself easily. 

Hinata jumped at me, swinging her chakra filled hands my way. I dodged each one, moving back and back. After the fifth dodge, I swung my leg out, catching hers and letting her drop to the ground. I took the moment of advantage to swing down the needle, aiming for a pressure point to lock her body up. Hinata rolled away, getting back to her feet and evading the move. "Is it me, or did they get... Good?" Kiba whispered from the sidelines. I wanted to reply with a cocky sentence, but Hinata took her moment now, appearing besides me and sending me flying with a hit.