Another Mission?

TwT D'aww guys I'm loving all the comments!! Thank you all so much~! Now look to the side for an adorable chibi picture of Akisha!! 

This chapter is dedicated to Iron_Clad! Thanks for the comments and no worries to other people who have commented every chapter so far XD I'm making my way slowly to dedicate!

And I suppose that's all~! ENJOY!! >w<

***Akisha's POV***

I focused chakra to my eyes and looked around Konoha, trying to see a familiar sight of black hair tied up or maybe that lazy look that always stuck to his face. As I searched, my eyes widen with hope. A guy with his hair tied up was faced away from me but it definitely could be him... 

Shikamaru... 

I raced on over to him, using the roofs of houses to make my little journey go even faster. I stopped, standing on a roof top, right across from a... Chunin entree sign up building? I think that's what it was but either way it confirmed my thoughts that this was him. Temari said she was working with him for Chunin exams. It grew hard to even look at him as I recalled that last day. Shikamaru called out for me, even waved goodbye with a fake smile to make sure I'd go rather than stay and be weak. Would he even still want me? I mean.. If he didn't... I'd probably understand...

My eyes widen as I felt myself pushed off the building. "HEY!?" I cried out, hitting the ground. I looked up to see a sleek black cat none other than that damn Keio. "You'll thank me." He whispered it so quietly I barely heard, even with my more sensative hearing. I jumped up to yell at Keio when that voice stopped me.

"Akisha?"

I turned slowly to see Shikamaru. And it was definitely Shikamaru... Just.. More mature and taller... But it was him.

"...H-Hey." I spoke with a stutter. I didn't know what to say. His eyes slightly widen as he looked me up and down. "Akisha." He said again but it wasn't question, it was confirmation. He quickly stepped over and brought me in a tight, highly unexpected embrace. "You're back?" He asked. 

Some tears stung at my eyes, this was the thing I''ve been thinking about for two and a half years and I can barely speak. "Y-yeah. I am." He let me go, his eyes gliding over me again. "You've changed." I nodded. "Yeah, so have you." He nodded too, but with a small smirk dancing on his lips."Heh, but you're still a troublesome girl. First thing you say to me is 'hey'?" I crossed my arms, trying to explain my dumb actions. "I-I was surprised! I didn't know what to-" He cut me off with a kiss. Sweet, as I remembered it, but filled with passion and longing. Hands wrapped around my waist bringing me closer. I, without any doubt in mind, went along, hands around his shoulders and neck. 

"Uh.. I can come back later?" Shikamaru and I broke apart, blush spreading rapidly across my face while Shikamaru held an irritated look, only tiny pink marks grazing his cheeks. "That would be better actually-" I interrupted Shikamaru. "What do you need Naruto?"

The blonde snickered. "Well I don't know, you two looked pretty occupied at the moment." I rolled my eyes but the blush only grew hotter. "Naruto, what do you need?" "Yeah, you both talk too much." Shikamaru observed. I nodded along to his words. "Exactly! ...Wait, what? I talk too much!?" "Well I was waiting for you to finish to kiss you, but you went on and on-" "SO NARUTO! WHAT WAS IT YOU WANTED?" I asked loudly over Shikamaru's low, lazy voice, moving off the embarrassing topic.

Naruto gave us a knowing grin before going on to his subject. "I'm looking for someone to fill in a spot on team 7 for our next mission!" Shikamaru rubbed his neck. "Ah sorry, can't. I have these troublesome Chunin exams to deal with. I know we have a sort of friendship thing going and I'd like to help out. but there's no way."