Recovery

So I made a lot of you cry last chapter ^-^"

Eheh.. Well to lighten the blow of certain deaths, I'll have Joka (ghost form >->) tell you the news!! ^__^

Joka's Ghost: ....You... You killed me off e-e

Me: W-what!? o-o No!! Hidan did!! I swear!!

JG: I'll end you even in this form e_____e

Me: Joka-

JG: But first, look to the side to see a... To use Animalover9's words, 'remarkable, fabulously amazing and stunning' drawing of Akisha. By Badasskittychic. Thanks for the work of art. 

Me: So.. I get to live? o___o

JG: No. *chases after me*

Me: UWAH!! QAQ 

Hidan: *Laughing in le background*

***Akisha's POV***

"Hey there." A light shrug snapped me from my place. "Shikamaru!?" I called out, remembering falling asleep with him in my arms. Last night.. Last night was terrible. "Not by a long shot." I looked up to see a woman in a pink blouse with a dark coloured skirt and an apron over all of this. "Who... You're Shikamaru's mother." She nodded with a smile, helping me to my feet. "We haven't met officiously yet. Please call me Yoshino!" I sent her a light smile as well. "I'm Akisha Syerki." 

She looked me up and down, almost making me want to back away. "Mhm.. Now how did my idiot of a son get a girl as beautiful as you?" I waved her off panic stricken. "A-ah! What? I'm not that great of a sight, honestly." She rolled her eyes. "Bah!" She seemed to think about something before locking me in a hug. "Yoshino?" I asked, not understanding where this was coming from. "Thank you.. For being there for him." She whispered letting me go. I nodded slowly. "Of course." 

"Well come on, I have breakfast waiting on the table." She said with a happy, firm voice, walking ahead. "Eh? ....Excuse me, but where's Shikamaru?" I asked her, quickly catching up next to her. "He's out to Choji's and Ino's I think. They may be visiting Asuma's grave as a team or talking with each other, I'm not sure." "I see. Thanks." I thanked her and continued on, brushing down own my hair to make myself some what presentable. Yoshino noticed and laughed. "You look fine, I did just compliment you, right?" 

I laughed a little with her, now at a kitchen table with her and Shikamaru's father. "Oh Shikaku good, now we can have a breakfast together with out future daughter in law." My eyes nearly popped out of my head and had I not have been holding on to a chair I would have fell over. Yoshino laughed at this and walked to the stove while Shikaku chuckled, sipping what I assume to be coffee.

I sat down in the chair across from Shikaku with a small sigh. "So, I heard you came in contact with the Akatsuki team as well?" I looked up to him, nodding my head. "Yes... They're very strong." Yoshino was around us, setting out plates and such. "Indeed they are. I heard that along with yourself, a panther was found? A tiger came to take him back to their summoning realm?" Shikaku asked, wanting to be confirmed. "Yeah, Joka was the panther. He was my summoning... A very good friend too." Tones of sadness lurked in my voice but I didn't show it all. "Loss is a hard thing to cope with." His voice assertive and well meaning. "Hush with the serious talk!" Yoshino chirped in, sitting down in her own spot with plates of food now in front of us. "So Akisha-" She wore a smirk with a twinkle in her eye. "-When will I get some grandchildren from you and Shikamaru?" 

And out of the chair I fell.

*****

I walked without a direction in Konoha. Actually, I had a place in mind, but couldn't work up the courage to face him. After all, he seemed to be right. I'm not paying enough attention to those who really care for me. At the same time though, he didn't understand my feelings... That and I really can't work up the courage to go and apologize. Maybe I'll just head to the training grounds?