Tenchi Bridge

Heyo~ Glad to see everyone was happy with the ShikaKisha ^///^ 

Now if you could please do look to the side for an amazing edited pic by none other than myself!! Seriously, I don't care if you're on your phone/ipod/tablet; LOOK AT HERRR! SHE'S SO PRETTY TwT

*ahem* '-'

TO THE STORY ^-^"

***Akisha's POV***

I sighed contently. This water felt nice... We had all stopped at a bath house and the water was nice and steamy. "Kisha?" Sakura was across from me, water covered both her and my own body, letting the air be awkward free. "Hm? Yes?" I asked. Sakura titled her head, her hair wet and droopy as my own was. "I have a question..." I nodded letting her continue. "Well... You're often underestimated.. N-No offense! It's just.. How do you get by when looking at the backs of others?" I shrugged not expecting a serious question. "I don't know. I guess when it's my time to shine then I will, simple as that. Plus when with people who truly care about you, you don't feel like you're looking at their back from behind but rather, you're waiting for when they need a helping hand. "

Sakura nodded with a light laugh. "Wow, I didn't expect you to be so... Wise?" I waved her off. "Bah! I can't be wise, I'm too young for that yet." Sakura smiled. "Yeah, we all are.. Hey on another topic. Are you and Shikamaru together?" My cheeks heated up as I sank into the water more, hiding my face. "Why do you ask?" My voice slightly blubbering from the water touching my mouth. "Well Ino told me that Choji hinted to her that the reason Shikamaru was so sad the one day is because that's the day you left and because you guys were together and-" I cut off her blabbering by splashing water towards her.

"Okay! Sheesh woman!" I said in a hushed voice to keep the other girls from looking over. Sakura looked up to me. "Well then?" "We are.." I mumbled. Sakura laughed. "I knew it! You two were always together ever since you first joined the academy!" I sighed, not out of content, but small embarrassment. "Geez, why are you asking all these questions?" Sakura raised an eyebrow. "Why are you embarrassed about it?" "I-I-Uh-Pfft-I asked you first!" I pointed to her but quickly put my arm back down to keep a random Keio popping up and making some pervy joke.

Sakura sighed, a longer sigh than my own. "Okay fine. I don't get 'girl' talk much so I figured why not? Now you." I looked around avoiding eye contact. "I don't know... I-I've never even had a boyfriend or anything before so I get shy I guess... But I'd never deny that I'm with Shikamaru!" My voice stern towards the end.  Sakura nodded with a small giggle. "Hehe, I never have really seen you shy! You kinda looked like Hinata for a second! I mean anyone even brings up Shikamaru and your cheeks go red." I crossed my arms making the water slosh around a bit. "Not-uh!" 

"Suuuure! Suuure!" She said, stretching the words. "So when did you realize you liked him, hm?" I groaned. "You're worst than Ino-Actually never mind, no one is worst than Ino... And uh... Naruto actually made me realize it.." Sakura's eyes widen with slight surprise. "Really?" I chuckled. "Yeah, who would have thought right?"  Sakura smiled. "Naruto does have a strange effect on people.."

"STOP LOOKING!! WHY'RE YOU ALWAYS GOING ON ABOUT PENISES ANYWAY?!!" Came a voice from the men's section of the bathhouse.

Sakura and I sweat dropped in sync while all other women laughed. "Naruto..." We said at the same time. Mine filled with sighs, and her's with anger.

*****

"GAH! I'M NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAY I CAN'T STAND YOU!!" Naruto's loud voice made me eyes snap open. "Guuhh." I groaned out. I guess that's cue to wake up. I dragged myself up and lazily got dressed in my normal ninja clothes. Luckily, my supplies were already packed, a decision I made last night and am very grateful for now in my tired form.