A Date

I hope everyone likes the pic to the side~! ;D XDD 

Children should probably not look at it the picture, but what do I know?._.

Also my favorite song to the side that goes well with the chapter~! ^.^ I could totally imagine Shikamaru trying to sing this for Akisha but failing XD

So, on to the good stuff!!~ ^_^

***Akisha's POV***

 I raced out of the Hokage's office. We had to report the mission immediately, but now I was finally free to do what ever. I glanced around. Personally I wanted to go see Shikamaru, although I should check in at home. So with those thoughts I quickly ran home, taking the shortcut of roofs rather than the ground. After a small amount of time, I jumped onto my own house top, swinging in my room through the window. My room was still the same as ever. I turned back to the window. Why am I so fond of entering like that? "AKISHA! IS THAT YOU!?"  "Eh? Mom?" I asked out, shocked. I heard the foot steps race up the stairs to reveal my mother. "AKISHA!" My mother stomped over to me. "You are in a lot of trouble!! And I don't want any excuses." Confusion swirled within me. "Mom? What do you-What are you talking about?" I mean.. I'm happy I don't have to explain to her all over that I'm back from training... I don't understand what's happening either though.

"YOU WERE GONE FOR FIVE DAYS!!" Ah, this is the reason? "Oh, well I'm pretty sure it was longer than five days-" "AND THEN YOU GOT HOME PASSED OUT!" "Listen I can expl-Wait. What do you mean?" 

"I know you went to the Chunin Exams! I want you to tell me next time-.." Her voice slowly faded out. I could feel myself ready to fall over. This.. This is her memory from when I went to the Chunin exams, isn't it? She doesn't even remember me going for training in Suna. "There you are." A heavier voice yelled out to us. My mother and I turned at once to face my father. "We need to go now." My mother titled her head. "Go? Go where?" My father entered the room and grabbed her arm kindly, leading her away. "To the Fifth, trust me, we're going to check up on your health."

A scowl formed on my mother's lips. "Not right now! You know your daughter was at the Chunin Exams and didn't even tell us?!" My father sighed. "We'll deal with it later then, let's go now." She lost her scowl. "But I feel fine.. I think you worry too much." He guided her away. "...Let's put my worry to ease, okay?" She nodded. "Fine.." She spun back with a glare. "I'm not done with this yet though!" I put my hands up in defense. "Yes, of course!" She nodded again and went down stairs. My father looked back to me. "It's uh.. It's gotten worse.." "Yeah.. No kidding. This happen, like, three years ago?" I said with... Unease... Unease was definitely in my tone. "Yes, her memories are being eaten away faster and faster each day.." He heaved a frustrated sigh. "...Don't expect us back till morning." I nodded to him. "Uh.. Okay... Good luck." My father stepped towards me before awkwardly stepping back. "I..." I sighed, it sucks being the bigger person. I walked over to him, giving him the hug I know he was going for.

The silence seemed awkward and so was his arms that wrapped back around me. I released him and looked up to his face. It was void and yet full of emotion at the same time, sort of like he didn't know what to feel. He opened his mouth.  "........See you tomorrow." He turned abruptly and went for my mother who had waited downstairs. They both left leaving me alone in the house.

"That was so weird." I murmured to myself. But despite what a confusing asshole my father is I know this is hard for him.. I mean, he said himself that she could at any moment-. I shook my head of those thoughts.  

I turned back to my room, swinging the door closed. Since I don't plan on doing any ninja work today, it wouldn't hurt to not be wearing these clothes. Smoothly I got undressed and replaced the clothes with a blue kimono shirt and some tight black pants. My head band was off therefore I didn't have my average arch in my bangs, rather the hair fell against my face. Luckily my hair was shorter at my forehead so it wasn't in my eyes.