Old Enemies

Heyo epic people~! ^o^ To the side is Aiko!

Lately I've been getting a lot of you amazing fans sending me artwork of Akisha, the summonings or random pictures that look like Akisha! And I just wanted to say thank you!~ You all know who you are and the pictures will be posted to the side for future chapters!

If you guys ever want to send me pictures like that, whether you drew it or not, I'd love to see them! ^__^  Even if you think, 'I can't draw well..' I don't care! >u< I love seeing these types of things!~ 

Alright now, to the chapter~! :3

***Akisha's POV***

"Do you want to take a break? It is getting dark, I won't hold it against you, Aiko." I said for about the millionth time. This girl was stubborn and determined to get home. However, we weren't there yet, in fact, we were still surrounded by a forest, no where near the ocean or anything. Aiko could only move so fast too, so there was that problem too. I looked around, the sky getting darker. It'd be safest to set up camp for the night and to do it off of the trail, more into the actual forest. I looked down to Aiko, she looked tired. I led her off of the trail. "Come on." Aiko glanced back. "But, home?" I shook my head. "Even if we kept walking, it'd take a bit. So let's rest." Aiko pouted but let me guide her none the less. 

We came to a point in the forest that had a small space for us to lay down. I pulled out a summoning scroll I had packed quickly before I left on this mission. Aiko titled her head as I unrolled it in front of us. " What's that?" "Summoning scroll." I answered simply. Aiko seemed even more confused. "What's in it?" I performed the summoning, making two sleeping bags poof up. I grinned. "Not bad right?" She grabbed one of them and looked up to me. "Did you bring clothes?" My face was filled with a clueless look. "Uhh.." She went on. "Or food?" Clueless turned to a pale look. "How about water?" 

I jumped up. "That I have!" She continued to just stare at me. "How much?" I fell back down. " Two or three bottles..." Aiko giggled at me and laid out her bag. "At least we have sleeping bags!" I nodded with a small smile, sitting against a tree with my bag untouched. Aiko yawned as she entered her bag. She looked at me with heavy eyes. "Aren't you going to sleep?" I shook my head. "Not yet... I knew you were tired." She pouted but let her eyes droop close. "Night, Saiya.." Saiya?

"Kitten, I see you've taken on a mission." Keio observed as he made himself comfortable in my lap, the smoke from him poofing up clearing around.

I sighed. "You always randomly appear, it doesn't even surprise me anymore." Keio looked up blandly at me. "Did it ever really surprise you?" I thought about it. It never really made me freak out except for this morning because.. This morning was.. Shikamaru and I... I cleared my throat. "I suppose not." Keio glanced at Aiko, who was fast asleep and then back to me. "Aren't you going to sleep, Kitten?" I shook my head. "Not for a bit. I have to keep watch." "I could do that for you?" Keio offered. I quirked an eyebrow. " Oh? You doing something nice for me, what has the world come too?" I joked, but Keio could see that I had hints of serious in my tone.

"I am your summoning Kitten, even though I hate admitting it, I look out for you." Keio's voice low but meaningful. I gave him a small smile. "Thanks Keio... So... Can I know?" Keio sent me a confused look that mixed with his sly face. "Hm? Know what?" "How you know Kakashi! And why he hates you!" I whined.

I can't help it. I'm curious. 

Keio sighed.  "It's not important but fine... I was a small kitten... And I was even more snide, crude and hurtful in my youth..."

.

.

.

I stared up at the black cat, readying my kitten charm. "Father, can I go with!? Pretty please!?" I asked with a chirp in my voice. Even though I was small to my father, seemed harmless, and always acted nice around authority; I was pretty sly.