Saving Gaara

WOO~ >w< So happy to hear everyone is enjoying it so far!! Please remember that I am going off of the manga so if you watch Naruto some things could be different or not, I don't really know too much of the Anime but I do know that some of the jutsu's names may be slightly different. Also remember that this is a fanfiction, so if some things are changed around it is because I want it to be like so.

Anyhoo, to the side is a much better picture of Akisha~! I only own my own edits as this was originally a screen cap of Kishimoto's artwork in the manga, I only transformed it into Akisha.

ONTO THE STORY! >w<

***Akisha's POV***

I raced through the trees besides Sakura. "Naruto, can I ask you something?" Sakura asked still keeping pace.  "Since when did the Akatsuki start targeting you?" Naruto seemed to think. "I.. I don't really know.." "A while back two of the Akatsuki's members infiltrated Konoha in order to get Naruto, it's been about three years since they started moving again." Kakashi said, giving Sakura some sort of idea for her question.

Memories popped up in my mind of myself hiding behind Naruto, fearing the two men with the red cloud cloaks. "Ah, I remember that..." Sakura looked over to me. "You were there?" I hopped to a branch closer to her and Kakashi but kept my pace. "Yeah I was, I was hiding behind Naruto, me being taller-" Naruto sent me a harmless glare that made me laugh, "-it felt awkward leaning down under him. That's besides the point however. I only saw it now, but, why would the Akatsuki wait three years?" "Maybe they couldn't take action rather than choosing not too. Naruto always had Jiraiya by his side." Kakashi said. Chiyo glanced over at Sakura and I. "From what I gathered I heard there were other reasons. It requires considerable preparation to separate a tailed beast that was sealed inside a man."

Sakura's eyebrows furrowed. "Tailed beasts?" Chiyo gave a mini-scoff. "How old are you? How can you not know?!" Kakashi shook his head, silently giving off the feeling to not blame Sakura for the lack of knowledge. "The information regarding the Nine Tails is top secret so..." He trailed off. Chiyo nodded. ''Well alright then.." Chiyo went on to explain the concept of the Tailed Beasts to Sakura. Naruto kept silent with a sad look in his bright blue eyes. After Chiyo finished explaining silence occurred for a bit until Kakashi jumped in front of everyone as we jumped down from the trees.

"EVERYONE HALT!" He yelled making me freeze. I looked up to see an Akatsuki member. Wait.. Not just any member.. I know this guy... Don't I?

"ITACHI UCHIHA!" Naruto growled stepping up. 

Oh yeah... Him. "Itachi eh? The boy who killed his entire clan?" Chiyo examined him. "It's been a while... Naruto, Kakashi." Itachi's voice was unemotional and it was clear he wasn't here to surrender or any wonderful miracle like that. I internally sighed, of course I'm forgotten by this guy. It was starting to feel like old times where I was constantly forgotten. I looked to my right to see Sakura tense up with anger. Looking to my left I could see Naruto do the same. "You bastard..." Naruto spat out.

"Not just me but now Gaara too!? I'll beat you all down!!" Naruto claimed pointing at Itachi. Itachi moved his hand slightly making Kakashi snap back. "Don't look into his eyes!!" He yelled. A senseless panic filled me. D-Didn't I already look in his eyes? Or maybe not... 

"Then what do we do?" Sakura asked looking towards Kakashi, making sure her gaze didn't once go to Itachi. "You look at his feet and body, judge his movements by the way they're moving. So long as you don't look in his eyes you won't be trapped in a Genjutsu." I let out a nervous chuckle. "What if you already looked in his eyes?" Everyone turned to me with a drop of sweat clinging to their deadpan features before turning back to Itachi. "Guys? No answers? Really? " I give up. I turned back to Itachi but only looking at the lower half of his body which is much harder than it sounds.