Sasuke

I'm sure you all notice I almost always post pictures of Akisha but they're never exactly the same. I thought I'd explain that~ You see, I want you guys to have the basics of how I believe she looks and yet have your own twist on things!~ 

All in all, we do know what she looks like XP So yeah! Also a pic of her to the side. It's not bad, just once again to help you create that picture in your mind of her.

SO ON TO THE GOOD STUFF!

 ***Akisha's POV***

 We jumped quickly, tree to tree. My arm with the scratches was acting up, not that I let anyone notice. "So Captai-GAH!" My arm's pain escalated as I had tried to swing from a tree branch. The annoying burn pain overcame me and I accidentally fell, heading fast to the forest floor. "KISH!!" Naruto yelled out in a panic. He raced for me and caught me in the nick of time. Naruto set me against a tree carefully, Sakura and Yamato jumped down, right behind him. "Kish, are you alright!?" Naruto asked.

I waved at him with my left arm, deciding it'd be best not to use the right unless I need to do so. "Ah. what this? It's fine, just an attack from Orochimaru." I lied, going on with the ''Orochimaru attack'' lies for Naruto.  Naruto crossed his arms with a slight pout. "You shouldn't be too reckless, Kish." My eye twitched. The King of reckless told me.. Not to be.. Reckless. "Lets take a little break, we could all use it." Yamato announced. "Naruto follow me over here, I want to talk to you." Yamato said quietly, as if trying to keep Sakura and I out of it. I glanced over at Sakura who sat down next to me. She didn't hear... I concentrated a little bit of chakra to my ears. "Naruto you should know, the one who got Kisha hurt was you." I stopped listening in, it was easy to see where that conversation was going. To be honest, I'm relieved Yamato is telling Naruto the truth.

Sakura started rummaging through her bag. "Oh right I took this.." I leaned in closer. "Hm? Took what?" Sakura released a book from her bag, the one I'm sure she had back at the hotel with Sai. One cover had a black haired boy and the other had a blue-white haired boy. "Hey guys! Come check this out, Sakura yelled over. Naruto and Yamato jogged on over and leaned down, to see the pages of this new discovery. 

Sakura flipped through the pages. "This is strange.." Naruto mumbled. "Did Sai draw these?" I asked. Sakura nodded. "It looks like it." She got to the middle of the book showing one blank page and the black haired boy drawing was unfinished on the opposite page.

"It almost looks like the stories of two boys, with their own cover and they eventually meet in the middle." "So... It's a picture book about Sai and his brother?" I threw out, recalling the news of Sai's brother. Maybe that's why it's unfinished.. Sai's brother died before he could finish the drawing. "Hey yeah, that one guy does look like Sai!" Sakura looked down. "This is kind of sad.." I agreed. "It is but we can't feel sympathy right now for a guy that went against us." Sakura nodded back. "Right." "Team Kakashi, my clone located the lair! Let's head on out." 

*****

We all had ourselves hid behind a rock, peeking out ever so slightly to see another just sitting alone ahead of us. The clone that was tracking Sai, disappeared into normal wood against the rock. "There. The base is under that rock." Yamato stated. Naruto's eyes seemed to go nostalgic. "Sasuke's in there then.." Sakura's eyes almost matched his. "Yeah."

Naruto heaved a breath of air before looking determined. "Alright! Let's do this." Yamato blocked all of us. "Wait here. Take these." He handed us three small pills. Sakura took hers. "What are they?" I took my own as did Naruto when Yamato answered. "Think of them as tracking devices, I slipped one in Sai's food back at that motel with the hot springs."