Back To You

Alright guys! Your wonderful-*crowd starts booing* ;-; ...Your author is back... *ahem* The trip down to NJ was pretty fun! ^.^ In all honestly I think I would have preferred being home with my doggies, kitty, friends, and of course, my true home, WHERE I BELONG; ~Wattpad~

...But it was good to finally get out of the house so yeah~! ^-^''

To the side is a picture that JocyMacias sent in~ She thought it looked like Akisha so she sent it to me and now here it is ^__^ Thanks again to you, Jocy!~

Once again, if you guys have any fanart of Akisha, or one of the summonings, or anything like that, go ahead and send it in! (message me)  I'd love to see it!! >w< 

ENJOY!!

***Akisha's POV***

 I stared up at my ceiling, back in my room, on my comfy bed. Worry was definitely a feeling that was within me at the moment. Shikamaru... He could be- No. He's not. He's fine. This is the guy who can think of a million strategies within five seconds after all. Then again, this is Shikamaru, the guy who's too lazy to even attempt to move an extra foot or two. I let out a small sigh and got up to my feet. I need to take a walk to clear my head. The fresh air should do me well.

I walked out of the door, stopping at my ninja gear that was off to the side on my dresser. I grabbed it, placing kunais and needles in my pouches. Just in case.  My mind echoed, even though I knew I was going to exactly what I was told not too.

"Akisha!" My mother chimed to me as I walked down the steps. I put on a smile, learning to go along with her delusions. "Yes?" She was wearing an apron around her normal clothes, smiling largely. My smile soon dropped off from my face. Oh no. "Come! I made breakfast for your graduation! Toast and eggs!" "U-Uh! Mom! I- I'll be late for class!?" I tried reasoning, fearing her abnormal foods. A shadow lowered down upon her caramel eyes. "Excuse me?" My eyes widen at her evil aura. No matter what, she'll always be scary. "Nothing!! I'm coming!" I raced by her, in to the kitchen. Quickly sitting down as she simply skipped to the dishes. 

My father sat across from me, a sweat drop hanging off his forehead as he poked what appeared to be extremely burnt toast. "Déjà vu." I mumbled, able to remember the morning of my graduation where I was forced to eat the terrible food and ran out, almost late to the academy. "No kidding." My father mumbled back, still poking the food. "Aren't you two hungry?" I didn't even look up at my mom, hearing the death in her tune made me shut up, and shove the breakfast items down my throat. And, just as before, my father opted to do the same, avoiding an untimely demise. 

Maybe I can still?... To go along with my plan, I let my eyes trail up to the clock in the kitchen. "Ah! I'll be late for graduation! Gotta go!!" It felt incredibly fake, but so long as it worked, it was alright. I got out of my chair, ignoring my father's harsh stare, and ran out the front door. "BE SAFE AKISHA!!" My mother yelled with little concern laced in her voice. "I KNOW!" I yelled back, slamming the door behind me. I breathed out a sigh of relief before walking off towards the Hokage's office. Shikamaru did tell me not to follow however it'd be different if I followed with a team, right? Technically with a team wouldn't be only me. So it'd be alright... I shrugged my shoulders at my thoughts. It's good enough. I looked up, seeing the large building in front of me. At a steady pace, I made my way through the building and to Tsunade's door.

"Knock, knock." I called out as I tapped the door twice with my knuckles. "Enter." Came Tsunade's voice. I opened the door, stepping inside to see Yamato, Sai, Sakura, and Naruto in front of Tsunade. "Did I come at a bad time?" Tsunade shook her head at my question. "Not if you're here for what I think you're here for." Yamato looked over to me. "We're going to aid team 10 and Kakashi." He confirmed my thoughts. Kakashi went as well? That gave me a little comfort yet I was, of course, still very worried. "Then Tsunade, can-" She raised a hand stopping me and motioning to my pouches with needles and kunais stuffed in them. "I see you're ready." I nodded, ready to go right this second. "Then you all have my permission now that Naruto's done with his new jutsu."