The Approaching Fear

Ello wonderful fans I love dearly! ^.^

To the side is the Mist Team: Heriko, Kisa, Atsume, and their Sensei, Damion. Obviously the outfits aren't how it is in the book, but come on, you guys get it ^-^"  And isn't that bastard Heriko hot? You know he is~! X3

I mean he's dead now ._.

...but he WAS hot ^-^"

*crickets chirping* 

.....MOVING ON!

***Akisha's POV***

Everything's dark. Except for that spotlight. What's in that light? 

I stepped closer, through the darkness. My eyes slowly opening at the sight in that light. "Shikamaru?" My voice sounds disoriented, but the fear for Shikamaru overwhelmed my concern for myself. I stepped closer, a faster pace.

Shikamaru was kneeling. Crying... No.. Sobbing. 

"Shikamaru!" I yelled out. He didn't hear. He was holding something. Something small and shiny. I started to run for him. Why's he crying? What's wrong? What's happening? So many things running through my mind. But all that matters is that I reach him.

"SHIKAMARU!!"

.

.

.

"Kish?" 

I sat up immediately hearing my name, releasing small pants from the adrenaline from that fearful dream. Looking around I could see I was still at Aiko's house, in her family's spare room where I slept. Normally I fight to sleep longer, however when such unpleasant dreams occur, you should take caution. I've never had a dream like that...

I looked up to see the chocolate eyes of Aiko. "Yes?" Aiko shuffled her feet. "Mom said to wake you for breakfast." I nodded and got up to my feet, letting a tiny sigh escape. "Is that alright? I can leave now." Aiko shook her head vigorously. "Mom likes when people eat her food!" I chuckled. It felt amusing to be in this situation where a little girl didn't want you to leave yet. "Okay then." I followed Aiko out of the room to see her father and mother sitting at a traditional Kotatsu, a square table close to the floor with blankets coming from it providing warmth. Her mother graced me with a smile. "Good morning! Come sit!"

I obeyed her command happily, choosing to sit across from Aiko's father which meant Aiko and her mother were on my sides. Aiko stared plainly at her food and then to the front door with longing. "Mom... I promised Inari I'd let him know I was back safe." Aiko had a certain whine to her voice that made her mother sigh but also cave in. "Go ahead. But hurry back then! Your food will get cold." Aiko nodded and ran out of the house making me release a chuckle. "She's certainly different, isn't she?" The mother remarked. "Yes she is... Oh my! I forgot to introduce myself. You can call me Yamika and my husband here is Tayo." I smiled to them. "I don't think I formally introduced myself either. I'm Akisha Syerki." Yamika smiled right back at me. 

My look twisted in to a type of guilty as I picked at the food. "Yamika... I was wondering... Who's Saiya?" The smile on her face evaporated within only a second. Tayo slowly put down his fork, looking down. "Saiya was..." "Yamika." Tayo stopped his wife's words. She shook her head. "No we owe her this. She protected Aiko, didn't she?" Tayo sighed but let her go on. "Saiya was our first born. Aiko's older sister. She had these blue eyes like Tayo has, and even you bear a resemblance." I nodded slowly, starting to understand. "What happened to her?"