Offender, Trender, And Splendor

It's now been a few weeks since you've been at the mansion, but you were still quiet. Today was a bigger day and you didn't really understand why. You were meeting Slenders brothers. 'I don't understand why I even have to meet them. I'll just be meeting more people, become more awkward, then everything will just be more weird.' You thought to yourself as you pulled a nice looking shirt over your head and sighed.

You heard a knock at your door and could tell it was Jeff because it was a louder knock. You and Jeff have become friends over the few weeks and really only opened up to him. He acted a little weird around you though, and you didn't know why. But at the same time, he reminded you of someone from before you.. did what you did.

You walked over to your door and opened it and saw a smirking Jeff as he looked at your shirt and your skirt you had put on, "You look nice." You groaned a little, "Don't even start. Slender said I had to wear something nice." He chuckled a little, "Come on, they're downstairs." He started walking an you followed him, then grew a little nervous when you saw them. The one you didn't like the most so far was the one with the open shirt and the wide smirk.

"You must be (Y/N)! You're so cute!" The one with the many colored tux came over and hugged you, picking you up a little and you stiffened, "U-Uhm.. Y-Yeah.." He put you down and smiled, "I'm Splendorman! But you can call me Splendor!" You smiled a little with his happy he was, then saw another one walk over who looked a bit fancy, "And I'm Trenderman. And might I say that outfit looked very good." You looked up at him, then at your outfit, "Thank you.. ?" He seemed like he smiled a bit, then they walked back over and you saw the other one just smirking at you and you didn't like it, at all.

You went to walk away but a tendril wrapped around your waist and you froze as he walked over, "Aw, you didn't want to meet me~? I'm the best out of them~" He leaned down and held out a rose to you, "I'm Offenderman~"

You stared at the rose, then stiffened as you felt something on your inner thigh and looked at him as he smirked, but then frowned when someone came over and kicked his tendril away from your thigh and moved his rose, "You can clearly see she doesn't want your shit," You looked up at Jeff as he stood in front of you and you lightly blushes, "So just fuck off already, okay?" Offender frowned and walked away, then Jeff turned to you and frowned, "Are you okay, (Y/N)?" You looked up at him and nodded a little, "Y-Yeah.." You felt yourself blush as you looked at him, were you starting to fall for Jeff? If so.. would he even like you back..?