Remembering

It's been a few days since you've met Slenders brothers, but you've gotten a bit upset over those days. You were currently sitting at the kitchen table, staring at the floor. It felt like you were forgetting most of your life before you joined the creepypasta mansion.

You frowned as you tried to remember, but then Jeff walked in the kitchen and looked at you with a smile, "Hey (Y/N). You okay?" You sat there for a few seconds, then your eyes widened. With the way he said that, it triggered something. You suddenly remembered everything and quickly looked up at Jeff as your eyes tested up. Jeff looked at you and frowned slightly, but it also looked like he was smiling at the same time, "Do you remember now..?" You felt like you were going to start crying and you quickly got up, rushing over to Jeff and hugged him tightly.

Turns out, you knew Jeff before he even went insane. But once he disappeared, you went into depression and your memory got weak. The two of you met in middle school, seventh grade. You were friends all the way through that and high school, until he went missing and all the killings started.

You hugged Jeff slightly tighter and hid your face in his shoulder. You knew something about him you knew, and it was his voice, his smell behind the blood, the way he smiled at you. You were for sure it was him now. You slowly looked up at him and saw he even had a few tears running down his face. You smiled a bit and wiped them away, "Don't cry you big baby.." He chuckled and just stared down at you, then wiped your tears away, "Then you can't cry either, miss." You smiled and lightly giggled, then lightly blushed.

You were falling for Jeff. You have been. No wonder why when you first met him, something in you snapped. Even before he went insane, you had the biggest crush on him.

You sniffled slightly before carefully hugging him again and he hugged back. You closed your eyes and just stayed there in Jeff's embrace. You smiled to yourself. Now you were for sure living here was going to be way better than you thought.