The End?

You sat on the couch and listened as Jeff went upstairs and you heard his door slam shut. Your eyes teared up and Slender grew quiet. From all the fighting that just happened a few more of the pastas were now in the living room as well and frowned as they watched a few tears slip from your eyes, down your flushes cheeks. BEN walked over, "Don't worry about it, (Y/N)! You dont-" "BEN Shut the fuck up okay?! You don't help anything!" You snapped and looked at him and he backed up a little.

Slender then frowned, "Child.." He put a hand on your shoulder and you instantly hit it away, "Don't touch me." You said in a harsh voice before you got up, "Just leave me alone." You walked to the door before opening it and walking outside but Sally ran over, "Ms. (Y/N).. Will you be back..?" You looked at her and nodded, "I just need time to calm down.." Sally nodded and watched you walk out.

You were gone for a good few hours and some of the pastas had gotten worried but Slender told them to leave you alone. You were sitting by a lake and was looking at your reflection in the water before you nearly screamed from pain and quickly lifted your shirt. On your hip was a large bandaid and you ripped it off. You kept the bandaid there to cover your proxy mark and you saw it was basically glowing red. You gripped your shirt but soon the pain died down and you saw the mark fade away. You stared at it and ran your fingers over it and smiles a little, you had just been released as a proxy. You stood up to go back to the mansion but right as you stood up you were only brought back down from a gun shot to the chest.

You had forgotten it was hunting season and it wasn't good to be out in the woods at that time.

You were far from the mansion.

No one knew where you were.

Slender just released you from being a proxy, meaning now he can't track you.

Was this going to be your end?