Him.

You stood there, staring at the door and heard what sounded like claws on the wall. It sent shivers through your body and you watched the door closely. You waited a few minuets and nothing happened. You slowly walked over to the door, but as soon you touched the knob, everything went black.

You gasped and took a step back, you looked around and your eyes adjusted to the dark, but nothing was around. You decided to start walking a little, then saw a small light in the distance . You got confused, but walked to it anyways. As you got closer, you noticed it was like a crystal ball thing on a stand. You walked up to it and looked in it, then got very confused. You saw the house. Then every once in a while it would switch to someone in the house. Ben, then Sally, EJ, LJ, Jeff, Smile, Slender. You took a few steps back, then bumped into something. You quickly turned around and saw the fridge. You got confused and quickly looked around, seeing you were back in the kitchen. You grew more confused, then just shook It off, thinking you are just hallucinating from lack of sleep.

  You took a deep breath in, then out. You looked around again, then froze when you saw blood on the wall. You quickly rubbed your eyes in case you were seeing things, then realized it was real. You took a step back and your foot hit something. You looked down and saw Smile's dead, bloody body there. You screamed and ran into the living room, jumping over the body. Once you got in there, you saw Ben and Sally on the couch, dead as well. You screamed again and had tears going down your face. You went to go upstairs but there was blood on them and you didn't even want to know from who. You yelled Jeffs name, hoping for an answer, but once you ran into the kitchen, you knew you weren't going to.

When you looked, you saw Jeff laying there in a pile of blood. You screamed before running over to him and hell on your knees. You sobbed and moved his body to see what happened but then stopped. The body didnt feel right. You stood up and looked around a little, then looked at the table and saw the crystal again. 

You walked over to it and looked into it, confused. But your eyes widened when you saw into the crystal. You saw the back of your head and froze. You slightly shook but then turned around and you felt your stomach turn, "Well well, its been a while. Hasnt it, (Y/N)?" You looked up with fear in your eyes as Zalgo stood over you,

"Or should I say daughter?"