Complete.

It's been three years since the fight with Zalgo. Things have been great. You and Jeff have been happily married for two and a half of those years, with a baby girl on the way. Slender has laid you off some work since you are now only three months away from having the baby. Jeff is constantly on edge and you're always reassuring him you'll be alright.

You're laying on the couch, your hand on your stomach and your thumb lightly rubbing across it. You feel a small kick and smile, "You'll be here soon." You say in a soft voice. "Are you getting excited?" You giggle lightly as you feel another kick. You turn your head and look at the T.V. You had Hells Kitchen on and let out a soft sigh as you laid there, watching Gordon Ramsay yell at people and wait for your loving husband to get home.

A few hours go by and you had fallen asleep. Jeff walks in the door, covered in blood as usual and peeks around the corner to see you. A soft smile escaped his lips before he went upstairs to clean up. He took a shower, put a white tank top on and some sweats and went back downstairs. He looked at the couch and froze for a second. "(Y/n)?" He called out confused, seeing you were not there anymore. He huffed to the no response and went to the kitchen to check. Not there. He started to get annoyed and went into Slenders office, "Where's (Y/n)?" Slender looked up at Jeff from his book and would have seemed to raise an eyebrow, "I saw her asleep on the couch. Why the attitude Jeffery? You just got home, didnt you?" Jeff scuffed, "Yeah, that's why I'm mad. She just disappeared." Slender sighed to himself and closed his book. "Rough night?" Jeffre shot eyes at him before slamming the door and yelling your name again.

Jeff checked all downstairs and started to get worried as he found nothing. "(Y/N)?!" He called out as he went to check the upstairs. He sighed and started checking the rooms. He started getting closer to the bathroom and could hear the fan on. He sighed in relief, "God damnit, (Y/n) you sca-" Jeff opened the door and he saw you standing there, pale, standing in a puddle of water. You were kind of in shock. This wasnt supposed to happen for another three months. You looked at Jeff and as soon as you saw him you started to have a panic look in your eyes and he quickly rushed over to you, "Jeff it's too soon for this, what if somethings wrong? Do you think shes okay?" You started spitting out random questions and started stressing Jeff out more and he raised his voice a little, "(Y/N) be quiet!" He picked you up bridal style and rushed you to Slender.

Slender had everyone get what was necessary and placed you in his bed. Jeff sat next to you and Slender looked at you, about to ask how you felt but you cut him off by gripping Jeff's arm and whining slightly, feeling your first contraction. "Its not a false alarm." Slender said as he went and got towels from Sally, who was standing outside of the door, "Ben did you get the water pan?" BEN looks up and gives it to him, "What's gonna happen?" Slender looked at him, said nothing and went back in the room. "Theres gonna be a baby, stupid!!" Sally slapped the top of BENs head and put her hands on her hips.

Three hours have passed. Slender and Jeff have been by your side, trying to help you stay calm, and cool by dabbing damp cloths on your face and body. Labor is slowly getting worse and worse, as youd imagine. You feel another one coming on, but this one feels different and you grip Jeff's hand, "I think shes coming.." You whisper as you look up at him. Jeff gets overwhelmed and grips your hand, "Its gonna be okay baby. We got this. You got this!" He kissed your forehead and Slender got everything in place. He made sure you were ready and nodded before looking up to you, "(Y/n), I'm going to need you to push."

Your vision keeps coming in and out, you can hear your baby girls cry. Jeff is trying to talk to you and you slowly look over to him. He was smiling. Tears running down his face. "You did it my love. You brought me the most beautiful daughter into this world." He kissed your forehead and kept talking to make sure you stayed awake. Slender was making sure the baby was healthy, and clean. You were scared. Three months early? That cant be right. Something has to be wrong. You slowly started to come back and could only worry more. Your eyes teared up and you looked at Jeff, "Shes three months early Jeff.. Is she okay..?" Jeff lost his smile slightly, but for the most part, it stayed. "Shes perfect." Slender walked back in with the baby and brought her to you. To your surprise, she didnt look like a premature baby. She looked like a fully grown, 9 month developed baby. You just looked at her for a second before you took her from Slender. "I dont know what it is either." Slender said as he looked at you, "But, I have an idea." Your gaze was lost in her face. She really was perfect. Everything about her. Her little round cheeks to her small nose. The tiny amount of light hair on the top of her head. She looked so peaceful. All you could get out was, "Hm?" Jeffery looked at the baby, then you and smiled before looking at Slender, "What do you think?" Slendee looked at Jeff, then you, "Zalgo said you were his child." You lost your gaze and looked up slightly; then him. "This proves it is true. Demon babies are typically born three months before a human baby is. They grow faster. But only if the mother is a demon." You looked at him, "I already came to terms with it." You glared slightly before looking back down at your newly born child. "(Y/n) we all know you've been trying to push it away as something that's not real. Something that's not actually there. You kept telling yourself it was a lie, did you forget I can read minds?" You clenched your teeth, "I'm sorry but this does prove you are in fact his daughter. Even after everything you did, you wanted to tell yourself it's not true." Slender sighed. "Now you must accept it. Demon children are not the easiest. But I believe in you. You came out just fine. You are amazing with children." You frowned a little and looked at her. "Are you sure it's not something else?" Your eyes slightly teared up and he sighed, "No." You looked at Slender. "You're right. When I fought Zalgo I wanted to believe some of it was just a dream. I didnt want to know I was part of him." You sighed and looked at Jeff, then your daughter. "I guess it doesnt mean I'll be like him." You laid back and held your daughter close, thinking about the thing you've been avoiding for years; now having to come to terms with it.

Jeff rubbed your arm lovingly, "So honey, what's her name?" You looked at him, then sat him correctly and looked down at her. She looked to be asleep, but then slowly opened her eyes while facing you. Her eyes were light but bright purple, with a light blue ring around the pupil. You were slightly amazed and Jeff saw it in your face and looked himself, "Holy fuck!" He shouted. This started the baby and she started crying. You glared at Jeff before holding her close to calm her, "Jeff! You cant yell like that!" You said in an aggressive tone to him and he frowned, "I'm sorry babe.. that's just.. amazing.." He smiled and glanced at her. You looked at him, "What about Amethyst?" Jeff looked at you, "That.." He looked at her and smiled, "Sounds perfect." You smiled big and nodded. "Amethyst is it." You looked at her, she had called down now and was looking at you, "Welcome to the world, Amethyst."

Everyone came in the room to say hello to the newborn. It was a very joyful moment. You felt whole sitting in that bed, watching Jeff hold your baby around everyone and them all looking at her in awe. You knew this was all you needed in life. A loving husband, a perfect daughter, and a family that will be there no matter what. You smile to yourself and watch them for a little before you giggle and reach out, "Okay! I want my baby back!" Jeff looked at you and chucked, "Yes ma'am." He smirked before sitting on the bed and laying back into your arms, "Here I am!" You smiled before you flicked his forehead, "Nice one, dear." He laughed before kissing you and handing you Amethyst. You smiled and looked down at her. You did it. Everything you ever wanted to do in life. You did it. You laid down with Amethyst as everyone was leaving the room to give you three space. You kissed her head and felt Jeff lay down behind you. You closed your eyes as he wrapped his arms around you and the baby. You smiled, feeling safe and complete. You knew you were about to have the best sleep of your life.