Fight.

You glared at Zalgo, shaking in your shoes. Your breath the shaky from anger, "So what if Im your daughter.. you cant do anything about it." He chucked, "Well, you see. I already did." He laughed again and you two appeared back in the kitchen. You looked around, the bodies still everywhere, then you looked into the living room. Slenders body was even there. Sally on top of it. Next to that was Ben and EJ. Then, Jeff and Smile.

You felt yourself raging under your skin but tears streaming down your face. "Awh, shes cr-" "You bastard!" You screamed, cutting him off. His smile left his face and he had an angered look in his face, "Is that any way to talk to your father?" He growled but you just yelled again, "You are not my father! You never will be!" He growled again and stared you down. He then smirked, "Ill make you a deal." You growled under your breathe and glared at him, "What?" "We fight." He smirked wide, "If you win, Ill stop trying and bring everyone back. But if I win.. you come back to the underworld with me to rule as the new queen." His smirk only grew. He was confident he was going to win. You slightly frowned but then glanced into the living room. Your hands clenched into fists, then you looked at him, "Ill do it."

Zalgo looked at you, slightly shocked that you accepted. But then he smirked and you appeared somewhere dark. You looked around and saw that it was the darkest part of the woods. You clenched your fists and looked a head of you at Zalgo. "So. Are we doing this or what?" Zalgo chuckled, "Nice to see you're ready to start. But are you ready to catch whats coming at you?" Before you could do anything, he appeared behind you and kicked you in the back, making you fly and hit against a tree. You gasped for air but made sure to quickly get back on your feet. You glared at Zalgo and watched as he ran at you, but you quickly stepped to the side and swung your leg out into his stomach, stopping him and he groaned. You quickly turned and a dagger appeared in your hand and you stabbed the side of his face. He hisses and appeared behind you, this time with his  scythe and swung at the back of your legs. You yelped in pain but quickly moved up and turned to face him. He glared at you and the two of you charged at each other. The fight went on for a good half hour and you were left on one knee, trying to catch your breath and was weak. You had lost a lot of blood and was starting to not see well. 

Zalgo chuckled, even though he was badly hurt as well. "Ready to come back to the underworld?" He smirked and you glared up at him, "N-Never.." Your voice was groggy and wear but you found the rest of the energy you had in you to get up and charge at Zalgo. He instantly frowned and growled. You yelled out and quickly drove your knife you had into the middle of his chest. The spot you had gotten was his life bond. Where his soul was. But you stood there staring a head of you. Your eyes tearing up. You slightly coughed and blood came out.

When you ran at Zalgo, he had drove his claws and hand through your stomach. You both stood there for a moment but then Zalgo disappeared. You dropped the knife, your arm still out though. Next thing you knew, you were back in the kitchen and fell to your knees. You heard a scream, but then everything went black.

Turns out you won. 

But you were going to die.