Tears

'How can this be happening..? How can I just lose my love.. the only one I cared about more than myself..' Jeff kept his head in your chest and was silent. Light tears running down his face. 'This is my fault.. if I wouldn't have lashed like that.. she would be alive.. we'd be okay.. but.. because of me.. she's..' His eyes tightly closed, "I can't let this happen." He then sat up and carefully picked you up. He stood up and held you close, "I'll fix this, (Y/N).."

Sally sat in the kitchen with her bear close to her and she sighed. BEN was next to her, trying to make her feel better but then the doors opened, "Where's Slender?" Sally looked up and almost screamed. Jeff was there with you, "What happened to Nala?!" Jeff frowned and ignored her but then Slender walked in the kitchen, "Jeff. What happened?" Jeff frowned with tears in his eyes, he could hardly talk and Slender just carefully took you from him and walked in his office.

Jeff closed the door and leaned his back against it, slowly sliding down. He looked up and BEN was looking at him in disgust, "She only wanted to love you.

What did you do..?"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ooooo bet you guys thought the story was doneee
nahh
I've just been in a rough time currently but I'll do my best to keep this updated!