Telling

Jeff carried you to the mansion and the whole time you were resting your head on his shoulder and smiling a lot. He was smiling as well and glanced down at you a few times. You had your eyes closed and was smiling softly, but then opened your eyes and looked up at him and giggled a little. He chuckled and smiled, "Honestly I'm kind of surprised you said yes.. I was preparing myself for you to say no.." You then frowned a little and looked at him and he stopped walking for a moment, "You actually think I would have said no..? Jeff.. I love you.. I love you with all my heart.. In all honesty, Jeff, I love you more than I love myself.." You smiled and giggled a little, your eyes slightly tearing up and he smiled, "Are you serious..?" You smiled and nodded and placed a soft kiss on his lips, "Of course Im serious, Jeff.." He smiled but then decided to lighten the mood a bit more, "Yeah well, I love you more than I love killing people and I love that more than I love myself!" He smiled bit, kind of like a child and it made you giggle and you shook your head a bit, "Whatever, dork.." He looked at you and smiled before he softly kissed you and you kissed back, smiling a little in the kiss.

Jeff deepened the kiss a bit and walked and lightly pushed you up against a tree, softly licking your bottom lip, asking for entrance but you just smirked against his lips and giggled softly and opened your eyes a bit to look at him. He growled softly and looked at you, "Don't be like that, baby.." He said in a husky tone that made you shiver and actually turned you on a bit and his hands traveled down your body and to your butt, lightly yet harshly squeezing it. You gasped when he did so, and right as you gasped, he smashed his lips against yours and shoved his tongue in your mouth. You moaned lightly when he did but you didn't stop him and your tongues fought, but clearly he won. His hand stayed on your ass, squeezing from time to time and he claimed every part of your mouth. You ran your hands through his hair and he pulled away only to attack your neck with soft yet harsh kisses. You softly moaned in his ear as he lightly bit down on your sweet spot, leaving a mark. He locked over that spot lightly, then kissed it again and you softly moaned again.

You looked at Jeff and me smirked before pulling away, "We should get going." He put you down and started walking again. You stared at him, "You can't do that!" You huffed and folded your arms and he looked back, "But then tonight wouldn't be as funn!" You stared at him and sighed before you started walking with him.

You soon got to the mansion and walked inside. Jeff smiled and held your hand and they called for everyone to come into the living room. You were kind of scared for slender to find out but oh well.

Once everyone was there, you looked around, then looked at Jeff. He smiled and slender walked in, "Is it time to tell everyone else?" You looked at him and got confused, "What?" Slender seemed to smile, "Since Jeff know you're one of my favorites, he asked my permission and I helped him get the ring." You smiled and slightly squeezed Jeff's hand, "Tell us what?!" Sally jumped up and smiled and Jeff looked at her, then everyone else, "Well.. I proposed to her.. and she said yes." Everyone was quiet for a second then got happy, congratulating the two of you. Ben of course was pouting but then just sighed and said congratulations as well but with an attitude.

You knew this weeding was going to be interesting.